Quantcast

Gary Coleman stars as King Kong

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
"Coleman, who is only 4’8” tall, admits that this is the first “romantic relationship” he has participated in. “I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone…I wasn’t saving myself, she just happened to be the one.”

omg, I just got a visual....and I'm kind of liking it.:twitch:

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Bahahaha I can picture it in my head... Coleman "I love you so so much but you know what? You need to die." Hahaa

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Two thoughts:

1. The printer deserved it as do most printers

2. Anyone that gets a disorderly conduct ticket from the uptight cops in the college town of Provo is alright in my book!

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
She’s more intelligent then I am and that’s what matters to me.
Maybe she knows the difference between then and than.

She’s a great eBay-er. She’s a fabulous eBay-er. I hope she gets famous for that.
You know that it's love when he speaks of her like that...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Maybe she knows the difference between then and than.
Do you really think that he said "then" in the interview?

Or maybe it's the writers who work for a gossip magazine that can't pass the 5th grade english class...
:lighten:

Either way... YIKES!!!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
There was this killer hot redhead in the shop yesterday. I'm pretty sure she won't be as hot next time I see her. This chick might have killed it for all redheads for me moving forward.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
There was this killer hot redhead in the shop yesterday. I'm pretty sure she won't be as hot next time I see her. This chick might have killed it for all redheads for me moving forward.
The lead singer of Epica undoes any harm that his bride does in my mind at least.