Quantcast

Gas Prices???

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I hope the skateboard racks are made well because I really don't want to lose my badass Tony Hawk boards when I'm doing some gnarcore rock crawling.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
a skateboard rack has to be the dumbest invention ever....it's a skateboard it doesn't take up that much room just throw it in the back
QFT.

All the skaters I know (and even other fellow cyclists) just throw their board/bike in the back of their car.

it's Vallely dude..geez
And he's also known as Mike V or Mike Valley. Typing Vallely is strange to me. I always want to type Valley. So I do.

What's even worse is the base car is a modern Jeep (the best jeeps are CJ's, which haven't been around in forever), and I can tell you from experience that modern Jeep = fail. Had to take a Commander down to Los Angeles (~1300mi total drive length) and the damned thing didn't work half the time. And it only had 13,500mi on it when we started. Low mileage and already broken = steer clear.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
People who buy brand snankin new, low mpg, four wheel drive jeeps and suvs that will never be taken off road or used to get around in snow, and complain about the price of gas, are worthless asshats.

And the same douche bags either don't care or can't understand why some other countries hate us.

:disgust1::rant::crazy::greedy::banghead:

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
People who buy brand snankin new, low mpg, four wheel drive jeeps and suvs that will never be taken off road or used to get around in snow, and complain about the price of gas, are worthless asshats.

And the same douche bags either don't care or can't understand why some other countries hate us.

:disgust1::rant::crazy::greedy::banghead:

agreed, and the companies that have turned the once offroad beasts into cars that shudder at the sight of leaves are also to blame a bit

power to the people who buy a jeep and use it for what it's meant to do.

My science teacher has a Bronco crawler... I should get pics of it sometime. It's awesome.