Quantcast

GATHERING video teaser

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Mad, that is great.

The beginning builds massive inticipation, and it pays off. Shows great riding in all the classes. Great angles.

Most people dont see all the construction and couse prep that everybody puts into it, including the work and prep put in by the big names.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
ggrubb said:
Mad, that is great.

The beginning builds massive inticipation, and it pays off. Shows great riding in all the classes. Great angles.

Most people dont see all the construction and couse prep that everybody puts into it, including the work and prep put in by the big names.
exactlt. i'm glad someone here sees it how it is!

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Fast&Smooth said:
exactlt. i'm glad someone here sees it how it is!
But at the same time, most of the critique on some other boards isnt much better.

I love showing video on the "Rate my Ride" forum on a different board, just to have it trashed by a 13 year old because it didnt have 50 ft hucks or video shot from helecopters, or that double tailwhips bore him, or the music sucked.

Sometimes its for the best, that works go unnoticed....

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Killer job on the video. The dirt jump competition was the only day I was able to go. Are you also going to make a video with the Skatebarn comp?

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Madison,

That vid is the sickness. That song was a good pic, it's so hot right now.
I always dig your filming/editing man keep it up.
I think there were too many flips at the comp though...
Time for something fresh. I give props to the Claw for stickin with the 3's, and always going to bat against the flippers.

Peace