Quantcast

gauging interest in a fall southeast monkey fest

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dates work for me man. ill deffinatly be there with ben and we will show all you boys how its done. so we will cya guys there, and hopefully the rest of my crew will come with the hellasous shuttle truck. woops i mean just a plain old loud truck nothing about shuttling or anything. lol :thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
motomike said:
Hey Ben, I bought a car like your's yesterday. Now I am really cool.
Did you get the Protege5 or the newer model Mazda3? Ben knows how much love I profess for his ride, and would have the Mazda3 hatch in a heartbeat. Solid ride.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Greyhound said:
Did you get the Protege5 or the newer model Mazda3? Ben knows how much love I profess for his ride, and would have the Mazda3 hatch in a heartbeat. Solid ride.
2002 Protege 5, black, factory tint, black leather, fully loaded. funny part is we're gonna make money by selling my current '98 tahoe! Super! :D

back to monkeyfest biz, what is the weather like in that part of the season? Temperature wise, and how far away are the swan jumps? We gotsta hit those.

mtnbiker66

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
In a van down by the river.
The weathers really good that time of year. If anyone wants to do some XC type riding I'll be happy to lead out a ride,say on black mtn or even in Dupont.Hey motomike,I can show ya that place you were asking about.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh mike its kool enough for long sleeves. hoodies, jackets, shorts, pants, long sleeve shirts. fall weather can be weird so go with pants, hooodie, long sleeve for riding. and you will be good. just remember wear more than you think you will need and you can always take it off.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
if it was next week we would go as we have the week off. we're probably just gonna tool around the ozarks for a few days.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sorry all i have been wrapped up and have not had anytime to plan. with all the current goings on in my life (work, no work, new girl, travelling a lot and working 10-12 hour days)i have not had the time to get things done. maybe later in the year we will have a Freezeout monkey fest and so can handle the chill or something provided i still have a bike.