Quantcast

Gazzaloddi Tires

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Barel just won his 2nd World Championship on Gazzis.....any monks try their new generation tires.....?

Must be pretty decent.....

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I love mine! I have the soft compund up front and an NBX in the back--probably the best tire combo I have ever ridden. The soft compound Gazzi grips better than any other tire I have ridden.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
blt2ride said:
I love mine! I have the soft compund up front and an NBX in the back--probably the best tire combo I have ever ridden. The soft compound Gazzi grips better than any other tire I have ridden.
What tire pressure are you running and do they flat....?.............how much do you weigh....?

Is the sidewall decent...?

stinsonblvd

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Seattle
Gazz2.7 have saved my butt many times. I really wouldnt consider anything else. As far as the tioga mud dogs go, you must go way back with mt biking. My Giant atx 760 came standard with those-I bought that bike new in 1992!

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Running a 2.6" Gazzi jr. up on my V10 & works well-not tried it in the slippery wet rocks though. !

Might use a Slow reezay 2.7" on race day maybe ??

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
The gazzi was one of my favorite loose shale tires. Super tough casing and it lasted me over a year before i started to loose side knobs.