Quantcast

G'boro riding after xmas?

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
rock on...im so there! thanks for the heads up!
i dj on my dh bike but who knows maybe ill try some of them there jumps on my fuel...
im pretty sure ill be down there for a day or two after xmas day

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ridetoofast said:
rock on...im so there! thanks for the heads up!
i dj on my dh bike but who knows maybe ill try some of them there jumps on my fuel...
im pretty sure ill be down there for a day or two after xmas day

you will be able to jump everything there fine on your dh bike dawg. there are always people there on big bikes.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
ridetoofast said:
i got my 'greens' mixed up, apparently im gonna be going to greenVILLE not greensboro (insert boot to the head .wav here) but im off that whole week, maybe i can work a ride in at both of them...
greenville NC or SC? if it is NC go ride with Mirra at his house or his park. if its SC meet up with t-pirate and those guys.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
sc (its extended family so thats why i wasnt really that sure where they live) ive just always heard good things about riding in nc/sc and wanted to hook up for some dj'ing or xc where ever. now that i think about it i remember tpirate always talking about gvegas...
edit, either way thanks biggins :thumb: oh yeah i much prefer that av too

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
ridetoofast said:
sc (its extended family so thats why i wasnt really that sure where they live) ive just always heard good things about riding in nc/sc and wanted to hook up for some dj'ing or xc where ever. now that i think about it i remember tpirate always talking about gvegas...
edit, either way thanks biggins :thumb: oh yeah i much prefer that av too
Heard good things huh? Like what?