Quantcast

G'damn camera phones....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ahha, "A 16-year-old boy told his father and a mall security guard Saturday that he noticed a man sticking a camera under a bathroom stall."

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Echo said:
I don't see why the fact that it's a phone has anything to do with it.
you don't think he was trying to record, uh, stall noises by sticking the phone under the wall? :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Toshi said:
ahha, "A 16-year-old boy told his father and a mall security guard Saturday that he noticed a man sticking a camera under a bathroom stall."
I would have taken the top of the toilet lid to that guy, thats just sick. SAW style. :nuts:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Toshi said:
you don't think he was trying to record, uh, stall noises by sticking the phone under the wall? :D
When someone goes to voice mail: "Sorry I can't answer your call right now *insert sound* but I think you would prefer that I didn't"

All cell phones use is banned at my gym for fear of people sniping pics with camera phones. However there are no specific rules about using cameras. :think:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Westy said:
All cell phones use is banned at my gym for fear of people sniping pics with camera phones. However there are no specific rules about using cameras. :think:
That is a stupid reason to ban cell phones from gyms.
A better reason is because they are just damn annoying.
I always see round people walking away on the treadmill,
creating friction, while jabbering away on their cell phone.
These people seem to stay round. Go figure. :blah: