Quantcast

G'Day, Mates

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Woke up at 3:00. Can't sleep. Saw the movie 'Soul' last night, really fun flick that makes you think. Might try to get on the trainer, but i might have to wait until 5:00 AM.
That is all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hearing jp harris "take off your tinfoil hat" brightened my morning a smidge....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Off on a single night van adventure, snowshoeing and hot springs today and then mountain biking tomorrow. Camping overnight in a state park, seeing how the van does in colder temps for camping, making sure the house heater works before doing any real cold winter camping.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got the new dropper post installed on the fat bike in about twenty minutes. Pretty dang easy with the unridabru external cabling.

And wouldn't have got it done without my little helper here.

Off to go riding.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Had a nice outing on the Hoks. Ran across a friend on his BC XC skis. He followed me on the tight and twisty singletracks. Glad he's a good skier cause I would have died a few dozen times if I had been on long narrow skis.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Skied. Wifey's new heated gloves kept her skiing for 2.5 hours until the batteries died. Got her going down blues again, then her thighs decided it was time to stop skiing. Progress is being made.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
An ALDI opened up around the corner, was excited to go for the first time, was em excited while shopping, was excited by my groceries when I got home. That right, I was excited for like 64 minutes straight about groceries, not sure what that says about me, but it’s probably not good.

Making pizza tonight, and yeah, I’m pretty excited about it

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Good day skiing with kids. Elder kid is looking good. Middle kid regressed a bit with new larger boots and 8 cm longer skis, but regained some form later in the day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rained all day so I did some work on the truck then the wife and I started on the garage. Found some missing power tools stashed in a box, Orbital sander and a power drill. Found my missing kayak water shoes. But best off all we got rid of a bunch of old crap and I was able to move her horse stuff on to the wire storage racks and reclaim my tool cabinets.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good day skiing with kids. Elder kid is looking good. Middle kid regressed a bit with new larger boots and 8 cm longer skis, but regained some form later in the day.
You don't by chance have Haley's old skis, do you? I seem to have lost a pair of skis and we're thinking about getting Hannah started.

These ones:

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You don't by chance have Haley's old skis, do you? I seem to have lost a pair of skis and we're thinking about getting Hannah started.
I don’t think I have any of your kids’ gear. You can use our 70 cm skis and 14.5 Mondo boots this season. Aya isn’t skiing until next year.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I went down, decently hard, twice in the bumps today. Thought nothing of it until 10min ago. I'd spent the last hour lying on the floor in front of the fire place watching TV/playing on my phone and decided to get up. Fuck me am I sore. Tomorrow, I feel, will be rough.