Quantcast

>>>Gefilte Fish Friderp<<<

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
One of my co-workers brought in 2 dozen donuts this morning. Yet almost all of the women in my dept are on a diet. No donut left behind, I guess I better get started...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning! Started yesterday's ride off in blue bird skies. Got to the top and in blew a white out. Back to the parking lot and blue bird skies. You are most certainly weird Colorado weather.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Took the kid to DEN yesterday to go to the natural history museum. Met my brother and his new lady friend at Cheeky Monk for dinner. That place was awesome. So many beers.......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I signed up for this training that sounded really cool on an automation tool I've been using off and on for a few years. I am having issues with it on my current project and day two was all about the area I am having issues with. Yay, I might actually get this bitch to work. So he's going through this stuff and I ask "what if the mapping is to the wrong attribute?" He seems confused, so I offer to share my screen to show him whats happening on my application vs the Windows Calc being used for the demo.

He gets all sorts of confused and says "It shouldn't do that". Really? Here I thought I was crazy, so how do I correct it? He has no idea. I am supposed to have an online meeting with on of their techs to see WTF. So the class overall was ok, but I knew 80% of it to start (been using it 4 years, the rest of the class had been using it a month). The ONE THING I wanted to get out of the class was an epic fail. At least my boss left me alone for 2 days while I sat in my cube with headphones on posting to the monkey.

Its Friday, thank jeebus.

Congrats DirtyMike, leave your pistol at home.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sore throat. On call this weekend (in house both days until around noon, pager call throughout). Time at VA is over, though, and that's probably a positive.