Quantcast

Gen Clark...Dem's Flava-o-da-Week

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

WHY CLARK WILL FADE
By DICK MORRIS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 23, 2003 -- THE shocking truth about the U.S. presidential race is that the sudden and headlong collapse of President Bush's popularity has created such a vacuum that a new candidate such as retired Gen. Wesley Clark has no difficulty soaring to the top of the polls based on one week's publicity.

(Clicky da icon fo' mo')

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Gary Coleman ,he would fit so many criteria
1.first black prez

2. first miget ;) ;)

3.first security gaurde/home security prez ;) ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

It would be so great sniper would have a really hard time cause he`s so short he could just hide right behind the podium :eek: ,but then again I think Larry Flint would be better cause he would start taxing churches like they should be ;) ,legalize prostitution :D :D like it should be ,and he would start helping our country fock all those eother countrys ;) ;)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Gen. Shelton shocks Celebrity Forum, says he won't support Clark for president
By Joan Garvin / Town Crier Correspondent

Retired General H. Hugh Shelton, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on 9/11, shared his recollection of that day and his views of the war against terrorism with the Foothill College Celebrity Forum audience at Flint Center, Sept. 11 and 12.

"What do you think of General Wesley Clark and would you support him as a presidential candidate," was the question put to him by moderator Dick Henning, assuming that all military men stood in support of each other. General Shelton took a drink of water and Henning said, "I noticed you took a drink on that one!"

"That question makes me wish it were vodka," said Shelton. "I've known Wes for a long time. I will tell you the reason he came out of Europe early had to do with integrity and character issues, things that are very near and dear to my heart. I'm not going to say whether I'm a Republican or a Democrat. I'll just say Wes won't get my vote."
Clickity-da-Clique...

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Good lord the NY Post is poorly written drivel. I especially like the Clinton conspiracy theory portion...

Not that I'm defending Clark's media and popularity rise, but can't you get your news from a decent source?

edit: the Town Crier offers nothing as well, except a short shock-value statement with no background or explanation, followed by nothing but a resume that is just slightly less impressive than Gen. Clark's.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
So, anyways, back to Clark.

I like him, but I'm not sure that is saying much. At this point, I'd vote for a cactus over George Bush.