Quantcast

Gender reveal fatalities, out with the old, in with the.....find out soon!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It’s a shame this isn’t happening at their weddings preventing them from reproducing.

Well that plane does look like a cropduster and I am guessing they didn't decontaminate the tanks so those people just got sprayed with pink toxins. Increased chance of birth defects and PTSD with the family should set them up for a bright future.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well that plane does look like a cropduster and I am guessing they didn't decontaminate the tanks so those people just got sprayed with pink toxins. Increased chance of birth defects and PTSD with the family should set them up for a bright future.
Always the optimist. Future soap making supplies.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Piper Pawnee. They sometimes get used as tow craft for gliders and banners too.

My limited experience with Ag operators convinced me that none of the aircraft being used in that capacity are probably actually airworthy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Piper Pawnee. They sometimes get used as tow craft for gliders and banners too.

My limited experience with Ag operators convinced me that none of the aircraft being used in that capacity are probably actually airworthy.
That plane is supposed to have multiple struts on the top side. Perhaps just the camera angle but I don't see them in the video. Either way, yankin' and bankin' is the bread and butter of dusters so unless they were planning on an overhaul after that flight, that was a dead plane flying.