Quantcast

Genital Herpes looks like so much fun...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If you hadnt ever heard about herpes before, and saw these commercials for Valtrex and other Herpes drugs, you'd think herpes was pretty kick ass.
First off its this hot chick talking about it, and then she's all mountain biking and buying fresh lobsters right off the dock. Then she's prancing around on the beach with the waves crashing over her and the sun setting....man...herpes looks great.
I guess its kind of like those tampon commercials where chicks just play tennis or go hiking instead of moaning and complaining like they actually do in real life.
TV rules.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Pffft. Im not getting tested for ****! Who knows what would show up.
Life's an adventure... Live dangerously, have sex with BS!

Momma always said that life was like having sex with Burley Shirley... you never know what you gonna get.

:rofl:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Paging Kizzi, Kizzi please report to the Emergency Room Immediately, Code Blue...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ciaran said:
Momma always said that life was like having sex with Burley Shirley... you never know what you gonna get.

:rofl:
Your momma knew quite well. D'oh!

You asked for that so bad..

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
rls.org said:
You have a strong urge to move your legs which you may not be able to resist. The need to move is often accompanied by uncomfortable sensations. Some words used to describe these sensations include:creeping, itching, pulling, creepy-crawly, tugging orgnawing.
Your RLS symptoms start or become worse when you are resting. The longer you are resting, the greater the chance the symptoms will occur and the more severe they are likely to be.
Your RLS symptoms get better when you move your legs. The relief can be complete or only partial but generally starts very soon after starting an activity. Relief persists as long as the motor activity continues.
Your RLS symptoms are worse in the evening especially when you are lying down. Activities that bother you at night do not bother you during the day.
Ok, who the f*ck HASN'T had these symptoms?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Unprotected sex is the only reason I got married. I would have been pissed if I found out someone I was dating was on Valtrex. "But dear, I haven't had an outbreak in months..."

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
sanjuro said:
Paging Kizzi, Kizzi please report to the Emergency Room Immediately, Code Blue...
That's actually a code 'yellowish and foamy..."