Quantcast

Genocide in sudan

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
DRB said:
Since the US could careless you imagine that one of the better countries in the world would be all over that..... China, Russia maybe France.
ROFLMAO...................................Fvck 'em

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
DRB said:
That's the UN hard at work there. Since the US could careless you imagine that one of the better countries in the world would be all over that..... China, Russia maybe France.
Sadly the US is doing the most to help (and it's not much) but there are some senitors that know about it and are trying to get bills passed through congress

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
TheMontashu said:
Sadly the US is doing the most to help (and it's not much) but there are some senitors that know about it and are trying to get bills passed through congress

Everyone pisses on Batman till Gotham needs saving

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
The Amish said:
Everyone pisses on Batman till Gotham needs saving
Gotham needed saving a while ago. Other than trying to be clever, was there actually a relevant message in your post?

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
JUst so sick of hearing how the us isnt doing enough here or there, or how we're evil for doin to much somewhere else depending on how it fits into your Lib. agenda. I can garuntee without doubt if GW went in there and laid the smack down on them before you guys started cryin about it you would have had a problem with it

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
BeerDemon said:
Gotham needed saving a while ago. Other than trying to be clever, was there actually a relevant message in your post?
Indeed, instead, dumb**** took Robin to save Metropolis...

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
TheMontashu said:
The African union has something like 10,000 troops, the the janjaweed has something like 10 times that or even more
Well that would be infinitely more troops than any other organisation then...

If you check the relevance of my statement it makes more sense. It also makes a nonsense of your statement that the US is doing more than anyone else.

Oh, and Amish, Batman doesn't usually stand there beating his chest and pissing on everyone else.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
fluff said:
Oh, and Amish, Batman doesn't usually stand there beating his chest and pissing on everyone else.
I know a priest who liked to do that. Didn't call himself Batman though.

Holy water my ass...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Silver said:
I know a priest who liked to do that. Didn't call himself Batman though.

Holy water my ass...
That insight into your childhood provides some answers...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
The Amish said:
JUst so sick of hearing how the us isnt doing enough here or there, or how we're evil for doin to much somewhere else depending on how it fits into your Lib. agenda. I can garuntee without doubt if GW went in there and laid the smack down on them before you guys started cryin about it you would have had a problem with it
For me this isn't about a libral agenda, honestly it has to do mostly with me being jewish. Jews have been opressed for thousands of years and now that we have a nation of our own again we as a people have sworn to do all we can to prevent genocide from hapining again.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
fluff said:
Well that would be infinitely more troops than any other organisation then...

If you check the relevance of my statement it makes more sense. It also makes a nonsense of your statement that the US is doing more than anyone else.

They have 10 thousand troops, none of wich are in darfur, the reagon of sudan were this is taking place.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
BurlyShirley said:
That insight into your childhood provides some answers...
That was the nice one. The mean one would sodomize you over the altar while he sang "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God".

To this day, I can't have anal sex without hearing that song in my head.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
TheMontashu said:
For me this isn't about a libral agenda, honestly it has to do mostly with me being jewish. Jews have been opressed for thousands of years and now that we have a nation of our own again we as a people have sworn to do all we can to prevent genocide from hapining again.
:think:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
TheMontashu said:
They have 10 thousand troops, none of wich are in darfur, the reagon of sudan were this is taking place.
Why don't you do some research instead of just typing crap?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4790822.stm

Created three years ago with the idea of "African solutions for African problems" at its heart, it must decide whether to handover its first major peacekeeping operation to the United Nations.

Seven thousand AU troops are deployed in Darfur but they have failed to end a conflict that has so far killed more than 100,000 people and left millions in overcrowded camps

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
stevew said:
Even other African countries don't care.
Oh they care... They just don't have the bankroll to do much.
military peacekeeping is an ubelivably expensive undertaking, most countrys in africa are dirt poor and don't have the 10's of millions spare to pay for the job to be done.
As the comander of the african union mission to the Sudan said, give us the tools and we can do the job.

Unfortuately no one has done so. :(

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
TheMontashu said:
Unless of course it happens to Kurds right

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
TheMontashu said:
Jews have been opressed for thousands of years and now that we have a nation of our own again we as a people have sworn to do all we can to prevent genocide from hapining again.
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
TheMontashu said:
You are a true jackass, you take a serios post about thousands of people dieing and turn it into a chance to make fun of me. Normaly i don't care but do yourself a favor and **** off.
Please kid. Israel isnt the glorious liberator you wish it was. While I have the utmost respect for holocaust victims and survivors (several in my family) it doesnt do anything to make me think israel is leading the charge for world peace.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
TheMontashu said:
You need to buck up on your modern middle east history...

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
TheMontashu said:
No dude, that wasn't cool either. That was in my opinion the only good reason for invading iraq (to bad we were a few years to late)
The only change for the kurds is that now instead of Sadam blowing the sh!t out of them, now its the Turks and Iranian's......... And the US isn't doing a hell of a lot to stop them.:nopity: :redhot:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
TheMontashu said:
You are a true jackass, you take a serios post about thousands of people dieing and turn it into a chance to make fun of me. Normaly i don't care but do yourself a favor and **** off.
Call in the Israelis! I'm sure they'll stomp out the genocide in Sudan! Hoorah!

I wasn't making a joke, I was making a point-Do some research before you post nonsensical **** like this on a message board. It's like watching Hellen Keller stumble around with a bucket on her head. I don't think you're a moron, just misinformed.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DaveW said:
The only change for the kurds is that now instead of Sadam blowing the sh!t out of them, now its the Turks and Iranian's......... And the US isn't doing a hell of a lot to stop them.:nopity: :redhot:
They're all moving to nashville now. Seriously. We have the largest Kurd population in the states here.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
BuddhaRoadkill said:
I think they're black, but not from oil. So no one cares.

[We should have been there years ago.]
they were black in Somalia too, and Haiti, and Liberia. We still went in though. Part of the problem is the overall political instability of the region, coupled with a lack of political will in the west. Africa is more like the Balkans than the middle east.
My sister is over there right now providing voluntary medical care, it's a nightmare. Stateside I do what I can by donating and writing my representatives. I don't really believe in government intervention from my libertarian political standpoint but I see this as another situation like Cambodia, Russia, Germany, China etc. where the governments killed millions (it's called democide) while the western world stood idly by. Were I in Cambodia in the 70's I would have been pleading with any nation that would listen to help.
We wouldn't be a free country of our own design were it not for the French, and many other countries wouldn't be free in their modern incarnation were it not for us so I guess I see it as paying it forward so to speak.