Quantcast

George Bush doesn't care about black people...

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
It's true, he told me himself. At a special press announcement only I was invited to, the President said to me, "Andrew, I really, really don't care about black people."

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
Did anyone ever think any different? He doesn't care about Mexicans or Puerto Ricans either, other than as a convenient source of cheap labor.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
i can't believe this. and when the press fvcks up and makes the finding/looting mistake, it is, of course, blamed on bush. as far as i remember, we are still not a communist country and the press handles itself. god.

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
I definitely didn't need this point to tell me that he hates blacks or minorities all together
I would surmise that it is anyone he doesn't feel equal to him. I would think that is most everyone. :think:

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
hmm, that was a dumb video. its not bush's fault that some comments made by the ****ing press were worded different. Ooooooooooh no their black, we MUST be treating it differently. God dammit, every damn time something happens with black people, the blacks pull out the racist card. I'm gonna play the "i dont give a sh!t card" this time, and continue liking bush, who MUST hate black people. :rolleyes:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
BIGHIT756 said:
God dammit, every damn time something happens with black people, the blacks pull out the racist card
Oh man, that's a funny sentence. There's so many layers to it... genius. Pure genius.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
BIGHIT756 said:
I'm gonna play the "i dont give a sh!t card" this time, and continue liking bush, who MUST hate black people. :rolleyes:
Funny how it's turned from 'not caring' into 'hating' - Are you channeling yourself?

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
BIGHIT756 said:
hmm, that was a dumb video. its not bush's fault that some comments made by the ****ing press were worded different. Ooooooooooh no their black, we MUST be treating it differently. God dammit, every damn time something happens with black people, the blacks pull out the racist card. I'm gonna play the "i dont give a sh!t card" this time, and continue liking bush, who MUST hate black people. :rolleyes:

YES! Finally someone sees it my way over here. :thumb:

On the same page, but off topic slightly, is the whole BET channel sherade. What would happen if the white population made a White-only channel? RACISM!! :think:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
sugarbushrider1 said:

On the same page, but off topic slightly, is the whole BET channel sherade. What would happen if the white population made a White-only channel? RACISM!! :think:
You mean Fox? Black people are used as props on Fox.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
sugarbushrider1 said:

Yes, you're terribly oppressed. What a hard life you lead. You are so limited because society is holding you back for your whiteness.

I see you're from CT/VT, and you ride Sugarbush. Let me guess: your Dad works in finance in CT and owns a vacation home in Vermont (maybe you go to school in Vermont, but my money is on the former). Being the victim of "reverse" racism that you are, I bet it was really hard to get a good primary education, get into a good college (if you're there yet), and land a job that allows to to afford expensive bicycles that you ride around even more expensive resorts (this is assuming you pay with your own money and not Daddy's). Yup, it's certainly tough being a white male. Let me know where I was wrong.

Outlets like BET result from a complete lack of programming on mainstream TV that caters to a certain cultural audience. In the past it wasn't worth enough money for networks to go after black viewers. You want "white" programming? Turn on ANY of the networks, and they are catering to the majority (by gross income), who happen to be... drum roll... white. Now that the cultural balance is shifting, we will see more network programming catering to black/latino/asian tastes. If, eventually, caucasians cease to be the largest cultural group (by gross income) and as a result networks stop catering to them, then maybe there will be a good reason for there to be a white specific cable channel.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
of course only whites are capable of racism, blacks don't have the 'power' necessary to be racist :rolleyes:
What world do you live in? Anyone is capable of racism. It's just not that threatening from a group that doesn't have any power. Put them in a position of power and it becomes threatening, e.g. if you're all alone in Harlem, anti-white racism becomes very threatening. Imagine that situation, and then understand that it's the way many minorities are made to feel THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. The good news for you, however, is that outside of Harlem, YOU get to be in a position of power and discrimination from, say, Mexican migrant workers doesn't threaten your health or ability to put food on the table.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
ohio said:
What world do you live in? Anyone is capable of racism. It's just not that threatening from a group that doesn't have any power. Put them in a position of power and it becomes threatening, e.g. if you're all alone in Harlem, anti-white racism becomes very threatening. Imagine that situation, and then understand that it's the way many minorities are made to feel THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. The good news for you, however, is that outside of Harlem, YOU get to be in a position of power and discrimination from, say, Mexican migrant workers doesn't threaten your health or ability to put food on the table.
listen to any of the dribble that the 'civil' rights leaders of today like sharpton, jackson, farrakhan (sp?) spout out.

according to them blacks are incapable of racism because they lack economic power or some such idiocy like that

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
i think you are missing his point.

no one denies that programming is targeted at demographics.

he was addressing if a network was proposed to be OVERTLY white, specifically the title...
Read further into my post. I specifically addressed at which point it would be acceptable for a station to be overtly targetting whites.

Additionally, there's no need for to attract the white audience now, so why would any station limit themselves by labelling themselves.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Changleen said:
You mean Fox? Black people are used as props on Fox.
Tee hee.

Do you guys get fox news down there? If so is it the American version we get or is there a NZ affiliate?

I don't have cable at my house but I try to get my fill whenever I'm out of town for work. To someone with limited television access like myself, it's the best entertainment out there.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
ridetoofast said:
listen to any of the dribble that the 'civil' rights leaders of today like sharpton, jackson, farrakhan (sp?) spout out.

according to them blacks are incapable of racism because they lack economic power or some such idiocy like that
Read my post again. I explain the difference between being capable of racism, and racism being threatening. Racism without power is not threatening. I haven't paid attention to any of the above 3 in a long time, but if depending on their use of the word "racist" in context (using it interchangeably with "discrimination," rather than as "a belief of superiority based on skin color"), they may be saying the same thing.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
ohio said:
Yes, you're terribly oppressed. What a hard life you lead. You are so limited because society is holding you back for your whiteness.

I see you're from CT/VT, and you ride Sugarbush. Let me guess: your Dad works in finance in CT and owns a vacation home in Vermont (maybe you go to school in Vermont, but my money is on the former). Being the victim of "reverse" racism that you are, I bet it was really hard to get a good primary education, get into a good college (if you're there yet), and land a job that allows to to afford expensive bicycles that you ride around even more expensive resorts (this is assuming you pay with your own money and not Daddy's). Yup, it's certainly tough being a white male. Let me know where I was wrong.

Outlets like BET result from a complete lack of programming on mainstream TV that caters to a certain cultural audience. In the past it wasn't worth enough money for networks to go after black viewers. You want "white" programming? Turn on ANY of the networks, and they are catering to the majority (by gross income), who happen to be... drum roll... white. Now that the cultural balance is shifting, we will see more network programming catering to black/latino/asian tastes. If, eventually, caucasians cease to be the largest cultural group (by gross income) and as a result networks stop catering to them, then maybe there will be a good reason for there to be a white specific cable channel.

Ohio, this just shows what ignorant bastards you all really are. My father was a Vietnam veteran, discharged after a large peice of shrapnel became lodged in his quad, up by his pelvis. He is an electrician. I think its funny how you obviously disagree with witht he stereo-typing of blacks, yet you have no reserve in stereotyping against me. Anything to get along with the other monkeys right? :cool: I attend a Vermont university, yes, and no, daddy did not pay for it all. Actually, my parents had a very small part in my education costs. I was awarded nearly $15,000/yr for football, my highschool gpa, and community service. I want a mountain bike, but I cannot afford one, thanks to my schooling costs, and dmy love of snowboarding. So theres another one you can shove up your a$$.
I feel like I should have never had to explain myself to that extent on a forum where we all have a voice to speak our opinions.
Furthermore, yes society does hold white people back for being white. Why is it the wealthy of this country who work their asses off need to pay increased taxes to pay for those who aren't as hardworking? Why is it that I can look at a group of black males with pants at their knees speaking words that I can't understand, nor was meant to, without holding that against them? "thats their culture." Can't tell you how many times i heard that one. :dead: Why is I can flip a channel and see a bunch of "Gangsters" rapping about killing girls, shooting "niggas" and carrying guns, all the while promoting the messages against white people? My BET comment was just that! If I made a WET, with a bunch of hicks singing racist songs and talking in thick southern accents with confederate flags wouldn't that be close to the same thing?
So, Ohio, aside from making an ass of yourself, you also deepened my disgust with the far left. Hopefully, that was your purpose.

F.O.G

Monkey
Feb 8, 2005
Monterey, CA
Bush must hate black people....That must be why he placed Condi Rice as Cheif of Staff to replace the other black gentleman Colin Powell. I didn't see a lot of color or diversity in the Clinton admin at that level.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
F.O.G said:
Bush must hate black people....That must be why he placed Condi Rice as Cheif of Staff to replace the other black gentleman Colin Powell. I didn't see a lot of color or diversity in the Clinton admin at that level.
A little copy and paste from a poster who I think is pretty smart:

As individuals (you mentioned Rice) I'm sure he gets along swell with people who aren't white. Having said that, I'm also sure that he gets along just swell with Cheney's daughter. I hardly think he points at her when she enters the room and screams "She's a dyke!"

Having said that, he's got no problem with policies that hurt both groups as a whole. (To get an example of both of those, his appearances at Bob Jones University serve to illustrate.) The bigger issue is that none of the people in the Superdome are campaign donors...but that also ties back into race to some extent.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
sugarbushrider1 said:
Why is it the wealthy of this country who work their asses off need to pay increased taxes to pay for those who aren't as hardworking?
So are you saying that your dad, as an electrician who isn't wealthy, is not as hardworking as people that are wealthier than him?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
sugarbushrider1 said:
Why is it that I can look at a group of black males with pants at their knees speaking words that I can't understand, nor was meant to, without holding that against them? "thats their culture." Can't tell you how many times i heard that one.
I am actually curious how many times you HAVE heard that one, and from whom. There is a tremendous amount of criticism of the morality and the lifestyle that popular rap promotes, both from within and without the black community. If you don't hear that criticism, it's more a reflection of what you choose to take note of, than of reality.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Ohio, I've had enough explaining myself to you. I think your ignorant, stupid (for lack of a better word) and are just looking to pick a fight. I hoped my post would quiet you down, showing you that you had made no significant point in your wordy response, but apparently I wasn't simple enough for you.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
sugarbushrider1 said:
but apparently I wasn't simple enough for you.
Strike that, reverse it, carry on.

You are a child who has much to learn. Every word you type makes that more and more evident. You've done nothing but recycle the popular verbiage of your upbringing and your limited exposure to the rest of the world......and it's painfully obvious. Come back when you have an original thought that can be conveyed without a higher density of insults than information. I can only hope you pay attention to something other than your buddy's jockstraps while you're in college. Careful though, you may meet a hot black chick who's dad talks funny.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sugarbushrider1 said:
When I make a response and just get slammed for it, I have a reason to be pissed off.
You are not being "slammed". You are being smacked down for acting like an ignorant little brat. Plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less. Get used to it though, because if you are going to try and match wits with people who are obviously miles ahead of you you are going to be smacked down quite a bit.

If you want to throw an opinion out there and see what people have to say that's different, but when you're a kid and you are espousing your underdeveloped opinion as fact to adults, of which many have had experiences your young mind has never even heard of, well you have to expect a smack down now and then.

As for your POV, I suggest you look up the words: COMPASSION, and EMPATHY and then try practicing them. :nuts:

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Alright, I can understnad where your coming from. Topics like these really get me heated, so I think from here on out I'm going to stay away from the PD forum. I still believe what I say is true, but I realize I could have been a little easier on what I said. So I offer an apology. I won't take back what I said, but in the future, I will try to remain cool. I want to stick around, because I think I have a lot to learn on bikes before I go out and buy one for myself at the end of next summer. So, take it how you want... Cheers.