Quantcast

German Girls !!!!

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
:nuts: :drool: I just met the most crazy INSANELY hot girl in my cal class. OMG she looks so perfect about 5 foot, crazy blond like i've never seen b4 and blue eyes. :drool: She just moved here from Frankfurt 3 weeks ago to learn english better. Only here for 1 semester :dead: . She bloody rich to wears all prada, guici and like real louis vitton not the fake stuff everyone has. :drool: :drool: I';m going to fail this class, what do I do? :drool:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
make her buy you one of those $450 bang and olufsen mp3 players.

btw, how does one know if someone wears designer stuff like prada, D&G, gucci, etc? do you pull their shirts and pants so you can spy the label? i mean really? is it a gift from god, a 6th sense?

:confused:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
Try hitting on her - she'll see you're a complete dumba$$ and shoot you down quicker than the Red Baron shot down Snoopy. Then you can get back to paying attention to your instructor. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
Yeah tell her you can teacher her "special" English for the bedroom. Deffinately will shoot you down if she is worth anything.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
narlus said:
make her buy you one of those $450 bang and olufsen mp3 players.

btw, how does one know if someone wears designer stuff like prada, D&G, gucci, etc? do you pull their shirts and pants so you can spy the label? i mean really? is it a gift from god, a 6th sense?

:confused:
Well yeah kind of a 6th sense, i love fashion and high end clothes so yeah I can figure it out pretty easy. I don;t know everything she was wearing today but I knew it was $$$$$$$$$ just don;t have the brand names in my head right now.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Sven tha Viking said:
im going to germany after grad. in june, i'm looking forward to it
Germany is awesome but for the few days I was there I never saw a girl like this. I really need a camera phone...damnit :(

korked7

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Park City, Utah, USA
JMAC said:
Well yeah kind of a 6th sense, i love fashion and high end clothes so yeah I can figure it out pretty easy. I don;t know everything she was wearing today but I knew it was $$$$$$$$$ just don;t have the brand names in my head right now.
6th sence?? no... i think its homosexuality ;)

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
SkaredShtles said:
Appears you may be a Metrosexual.....? Do you wear girl-pants and mascara? Do you get manicures? :blah:

-S.S.-
Yup you could say I'm Metrosexual, but not homosexual..thanx korked7

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
We should change this thread to "Foreign Girls" and make it a sticky.

Check out this email I got from a girl in Italy a week ago. If I didn't know for a fact that it was real I would have put it in my trash.

I met her friend like 3 years ago I went to Italy. SHE (Linda) was tasty, I can't wait to meet her friends...

Hi,
my name is Rossana and I'm a frends of Linda. I live in Milan but I know her since 8 years becouse my grandmother has the house in Vergiate....where Linda lives!!!
I'm 24 years and I study at the Accademy of beautifull arts in Milan. I must do only one exame and then i will be graduated!
I work ( only in the week-end!!!) at stadium. I'm doing hostess in the sweet for a.c Milan ( ...a grate european football team).
I'm sorry for my bad English but i have studied french at middle school, so i have started learning yours language too late!!!
I would like to chat.....for e-mail whit you end, if you can, whit your other friends.
I and four friends of mine....only girls ( i hope also Linda...if she won't leave to Polonia) we will come in California so knowing some American boy would make me happy!
I hope you' ll be happy to receive my letter...
I wait for your answer...

bye bye

Ross

Hmmmm...Let's see, about 90% of the women I saw in Milano and Vergiate where unbelievably hot. Odds are that these girls aren't going to be all that bad either.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Silver said:
Ignore Opie, he's a humorless old grouch.

Show her how hung up on her you are.

Masturbate IN class.
HAHA wow if I actaully ever did what you monkeys tell me to do. Well I don;t know what would happen :think: anyways gonna ask her out for din next week, see how that goes... :drool: I'll try not drool while eating.... :rolleyes: :drool:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
narlus said:
better than heidi klum?

i think the "metro" just went to "homo" in the "sexual".
NO she actaully is hotter than klum imo, cause of her face. :blah: :drool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Innsbruck Austria.

Oh man.

And Geneva Switzerland. Good lord.

Those two towns have the highest ratio of hot women in all of western Europe.

Eastern? Warsaw Poland. Yes.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
better than heidi klum?

i think the "metro" just went to "homo" in the "sexual".
i watched that runway reality show where ms. klum is a judge the other day (with female company so no snickering about me now!), and she didn't look all that. she does in the old, airbrushed pic you posted of course, but on camera she only had fleeting moments of greatness...

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Damn my school I hate it in someways, see there's sooo many hot girls. I have a disorder that makes it impossible to decide on one girl. So like last semester for example there was some french girl who really liked me and was hot but I kept going after other girls, and she finally gave up on me and has some new bf now. Grrrrrr not gonna let that happen this time, must stick to one, must avoid the temptations.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Toshi said:
i watched that runway reality show where ms. klum is a judge the other day (with female company so no snickering about me now!), and she didn't look all that. she does in the old, airbrushed pic you posted of course, but on camera she only had fleeting moments of greatness...
It's actaully amazing how many top female models aren;t that hot. It's all about what designers want though not us sadly. I've even had girls say that most male models aren;t hot to. Could there be a trend.....?
:think:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Toshi said:
i saw that too (at least i saw the one w/ the postal uniform challenge. side question - if there were jobs in the field of hairdressers, figure skaters, or fashion designers, what would be the most popular homosexual vocation?) and i agree w/ you. i think her hair was too blond.

i've never seen her on TV before, but all her print stuff is smoking. maybe she's got a good photoshopper? i think i'll need some close visual inspection just to make sure. :drool: :drool: :love:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
This thread reminds me of my study abroad experience in Australia.....Germans, Swedes, French, Latinas, Aussie girls, oh man.......I wanna go back. Having an accent helped my girl picking up abilities soooo much!

About the German....pics :)

The Ito

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
JMAC said:
HAHA wow if I actaully ever did what you monkeys tell me to do. Well I don;t know what would happen :think: anyways gonna ask her out for din next week, see how that goes... :drool: I'll try not drool while eating.... :rolleyes: :drool:

My advice to you is to build up an amunity to pepper spray before you ask her. :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Hogwash. Stockholm, Sweden. Although that might be stretching the "western" a bit............ :D

-S.S.-
Stockholm yes, but.....

Have you been to Geneva?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
metrosexual=homosexual.

Sorry you lose. Also high fashion also = homosexual.
strike 2
Poor guy you're obviously some ugly dude with no style and you're jealous of guys that dress well. It's ok you just need a good :nuts: and yeah homo means you're attracted to the same sex, metro just means you care about how you look. :eviltongu

D

d-sop

:stupid:
JMAC said:
Damn my school I hate it in someways, see there's sooo many hot girls. I have a disorder that makes it impossible to decide on one girl. So like last semester for example there was some french girl who really liked me and was hot but I kept going after other girls, and she finally gave up on me and has some new bf now. Grrrrrr not gonna let that happen this time, must stick to one, must avoid the temptations.
i have a disorder too. its called adhd.

and i dont have a gf if anybodys wondering.

and do girls from diff. states count as foreign? or is it just countries? and wat about the israeli girls?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
H8R said:
Stockholm yes, but.....

Have you been to Geneva?
i've been in the geneva airport, zurich a few times, and stockholm for a week. copenhagen is still the winner, although paris is pretty damn good too.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
d-sop said:
:stupid:
i have a disorder too. its called adhd.

and i dont have a gf if anybodys wondering.

and do girls from diff. states count as foreign? or is it just countries? and wat about the israeli girls?
Cool someone else with the same problem.....and ummm I think they have to be out of country, Israeli girls would count as foreign