Quantcast

German Girls !!!!

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Do what any of us would do...skip the formalities and go straight into asking her to join you for a threesome.

why would she go to Montreal to learn English? They might as well have sent her to Mexico.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Buck Fever said:
Do what any of us would do...skip the formalities and go straight into asking her to join you for a threesome.

why would she go to Montreal to learn English? They might as well have sent her to Mexico.
Yeah no kidding, we get alot of german kids coming here to "learn english" makes me wonder how smart they really are. However they all go to my cegep which is mostly english but still...funniest thing was in my last year of highschool. We had an exchange student from australia, he thought all of canada was english. He was terrified when he landed cause he thought some how he ended up in France and got on the wrong plane. Poor guy didn;t even know he was comign here till 2 weeks before he arrived. Funner still he got kicked out of canada pretty fast lol. He went to one of our parties, got drunk, drove around his host parents car. They caught him in the act, that was the end of him. He was mailed back to ozzy land the next day. :dancing:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
partsbara said:
JMAC do you wear capri pants ????
<this is the homo test question>

:)
No those are super gay, when I say dress well, it just means I don;t mind spending alot for like Hugo Boss jeans ect. I also have two good friends who are in fashion school so I was kinda forced into knowing alot of this.
:rolleyes:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
JMAC said:
No those are super gay, when I say dress well, it just means I don;t mind spending alot for like Hugo Boss jeans ect. I also have two good friends who are in fashion school so I was kinda forced into knowing alot of this.
:rolleyes:
so fashion == spending money? :sneaky:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Toshi said:
so fashion == spending money? :sneaky:
Not always, but this all started when I said this girl wears gucci and prada and y-3 so yes that type of stuff= spending boat loads of money. The point is I;m not gay like you all think. :mumble:

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
I didn't know there was such a thing as fashion school. I always thought fashion was a pseudoscience like the sasquatch or UFO's. (no, i'm not too bright)

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Discostu said:
I didn't know there was such a thing as fashion school. I always thought fashion was a pseudoscience like the sasquatch or UFO's. (no, i'm not too bright)
Actaully I should say fashion DESIGN school. They somehow learn to design clothes. Oh and yes I agree I don;t think it's something you can learn but who am I to judge....