Quantcast

germs on the loose!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

this image is deep on many, many levels.

:banana:

:busted:

discuss.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
it's like, whoa. and then you scroll over and it's like whoa all over again. dude.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
the SARS masks are a good idea. we should all be so paranoid. and who doesn't love a walking roasted duck? (real answer: the guy with the cleaver at the right of the image. proper answer: no one! that's who...)

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
his wavelength is not in phase with the others?

in the true asian spirit of this wonderful thread i must point out that you probably meant "unfazed".

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
what's under the rear tire of the white K car?
i do think it is a bunny trying to sniff out an exhaust leak. it's amazing how his shadow can be projected with such (lack of) intensity given that he's under the car...

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I don't see any caucasians in that image, so I must conclude that the image is racist.
what about the dude behind the fire truck? he's ambiguous, as is the michael jackson impersonator standing by the black mercedes C class near the middle of the panorama

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
If there were white males, they would be standing behind the school girls.
No S#itin' but I was talking to a Los Angeles County Coroner investigator. She told me that in her dealings they found that men who have an asian girl fetish, aka yellow fever, actually in fact homosexual pedophiles. Something about them equating a 90 pound little asian girl with little boys. Personally..I think she couldn't be more right.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
No S#itin' but I was talking to a Los Angeles County Coroner investigator. She told me that in her dealings they found that men who have an asian girl fetish, aka yellow fever, actually in fact homosexual pedophiles. Something about them equating a 90 pound little asian girl with little boys. Personally..I think she couldn't be more right.
what about asian guys who like asian girls...? :brow:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
that's a great drawing - I wonder if the background was assisted by a panoramic photograph...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Sounds like sombodys husband left her for an asian girl.