Quantcast

GES #2:Capital Cup @ Wisp Pics!

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Sorry for the delay, but my buddy got a ton of shots at the Capital Cup Sunday race. I sucked something fierce, but it was all good. Got to watch some good D/S racing and meet some cool dudes. Anyway I think he got just about everybody at least once on Sunday, so be sure to check the link if you want to see yourself being super awesome (and you know you do). And if you're really being super awesome in our pic and you want a humongous version of it, check out the details on the flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mongo_gmoney/sets/72157619576585434/

Rider 84

Rider 61 (Dude Bro!)

Rider 10

Rider 171 gettin' all moto

Yours Truly after first crash, in route to second crash (Guess that's how my shorts got tucked so far into my knee guard)

Rider 136 being all intense

Dude, wait...what?

There are way more so check 'em out. If you got pics as well, might as well put 'em in this thread too. The more the merrier!

Last edited:

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
too bad there are no pics of peter shredding with the sword on. thanks for the pics
Ha yeah tell him to bring it to Snowshoe and we'll make sure it gets put on film.

Edit: Hey forgot to post the link the first time. It should be up there now. Right on.

Last edited:

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
good stuff. any pics of the slalom/4x course?
Nah 'fraid not. My buddy who took the pics had to work on Saturday so he couldn't make it down. Kind of a bummer cause it would have made for some pretty good shots. I don't know the schedule for Wisp but if there are anymore slalom races there I'll try to drag him out to shoot it.