Quantcast

Get A hard tail

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
yes i agree with that but fullys still have alot of stuff on the hard tails but there better to start with so i agree!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I love the hardtail in all it's glory. There are so many ways to set up a single hardtail, and are so versatile. Build a hardtail with fat tires, 3' to 8' up front, singlespeed or geared, XC, FR, or DH. You can go rip the dirt jumps in the morning, rip some street after lunch, then go trail riding right before dusk.(Ah..wouldn't that be the perfect day :rolleyes: ) Don't get me wrong, FS rides are sweet as well, and many people are converting to full squish, but in my opinion, you can't beat a dope hardtail.:cool: This has got to be my favorite topic.

B

bigjumper820

HT's are the sh*t! To go big on a drop or something takes a ton more style than to just huck off of it with a FS bike. You have to be smoother and then too there's always the DJ's that can get in your way with a big, bulky FS bike. HT all the way!

TommyD.

Chimp
Feb 3, 2004
Central BC, Canada
yeah... i was looking around for a FS a while ago and realized that HT is the way to go.

if i got 1500 bucks to go get me a bike i'd get a hardtail... cuz a 1500 HT cant be beet by a 1500 FS.

although if i got 4000 i'd definityely get a shweet FS... (sorry guys).

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
I was set on getting a fs but it took 20 minutes of talking and a 2 minute test ride to change my mind. I went from wanting a Bullit to buying an Imperial.

Never looked back!

-dAn

B

bigjumper820

Ya, a HT can really bring out a different style of riding. For example, running without a front brake can help you figure out how to brake less, and keep a faster, more constant speed.