Quantcast

~*~Get after it Saturday~*~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We got gff'd for our rental car. Charger had melted chocolate on the seat so they gave us a Jeep 4xe. Hear us Go 'Murica!

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Definitely, this place had my Spidey sense tingling just based on the menu and décor, but I always get accused of being a grump and not being willing to try new places so I was a good sport. The wife doesn't understand that I was once adventurous, but 99% of new "trendy" restaurants suck and that's why I have 1 or 2 favorite spots for every type of food and don't want to waste my time going anywhere else.
dwight-theoffice.gif

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
We are not getting after it today, torrential rains. Got out and worked on trails.
dubV3QF-ZNKxa1zm8kxrz84_DN2Usr2_EvNcujJDBcE-1536x2048.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
19 miles in 9.5 hours. Barely got to the shelter before the bottom fell out. 1-2 inches of rain. The visitor center land line was not working but I was able to get a hold of a cab company. Now sitting in a hotel. Mexican joint down the street looks promising.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
41 miles done on the MTB. I've managed to ride 82 miles with 9000' of climbing the past three days here in the Kingdom Trails despite the horrible weather forecast we were looking at heading into the weekend. Rode all 82 miles in sunshine, which I certainly did not expect. I'd be ready for another good ride tomorrow but there is a 100% chance of heavy rain so we're heading home in the early morning.

I've fallen asleep at 8:30 the past two night and tonight looks like more of the same. Ride to exhaustion. :lazy2:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have come to the reminded realization that humidity sucks. Even in CA, the humidity here is brutal. It was only 100* today, but the humidity was soul crushingly bad.

Also, family is fun to see. But dude, do I need to sleep. I'm still exhausted from the brain drain and lack of sleep the last 48hrs.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ugh, Seattle to Portland this weekend. While I fully support the trip, the traffic in town gets bad. And why they reroute them towards my hood is weird.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I forgot to add that I got to have a fun call with my parents last night. I've talked about how my dad has been trending towards Q the last few years and his investments have as well. 70, more risk than an 18yo, lots of gold etc. I got to use the wonderful phrase "and now it's official - I know what the fuck I'm talking about."

My mom was able to fire off some questions about a couple of broader issues that have needed to be dealt with for someone who is 70 and retired, which I was able to answer confirming everything that she's been saying needed to be addressed. So... I will probably get to deal with my most difficult Financial Plan EVER as my first proper plan - my parents.

So wish me luck. This alone will have been worth it all, if I can hammer through the thickest skull you can imagine.
They should invest in carb free energy drinks

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I’m a dumb ass. I know msg will cause me to have severe exploding ass. But I was curious if Takis chip thingys were actually spicy. Tried some of the Fuego one last night. Maybe 5-6 chips, not that spicy. But holy shit. . . Literally. Those goddamn things must be absolutely covered in msg.
Those things are covered in pure stomach twisting chemicals. I don't know why I get them once a year.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today's 'can we please be done?' moment brought to me by FINRA. Nicely relaxing, watching my niece's musical, when I get an email from FINRA. Politely letting me know that my continued education window for 2023 has opened. It's like 30hrs, which is awesome...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Today's 'can we please be done?' moment brought to me by FINRA. Nicely relaxing, watching my niece's musical, when I get an email from FINRA. Politely letting me know that my continued education window for 2023 has opened. It's like 30hrs, which is awesome...
bunniesweed.jpg

true but I am actually not in the "City" I'm on a ranch by the Cosumnes river with 100 fit women riding horse and I am getting paid to sit back and watch them
My point stands... for me, mind you.