Quantcast

get off my lawn

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
University Park man slain after dog urinates on lawn
A former Marine who neighbors say obsessed over his University Park lawn is being held on $3 million bail, accused of gunning down a neighbor whose puppy urinated on the man's well-manicured grass.

Charles J. Clements, 69, had won the south suburb's beautification and lawn upkeep award but also was known for threatening people who dared to set foot in his yard, neighbors said.

oshua Funches, a 23-year-old father of two, was walking his fox terrier Gucci in the 500 block of Landau Road on Sunday night when the dog lifted its leg and went on Clements' lawn, said Funches' mother Patricia, 53.

The two men began arguing, and at some point, Clements, a retired truck driver, pulled out a pistol and pointed it at Funches, a Crete-Monee High School graduate who drove a bus, said Will County Assistant State's Attorney Sondra Denmark.

Witnesses said Funches then said to Clements, "Next time you pull out a pistol, why don't you use it?" Denmark said. At that point, witnesses said they saw orange and white light and heard a loud noise. They saw Funches fall to the ground.
any takers this guy drives a gran torino?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Wow. What an ass. I hope it was worth taking anothers life over your stupid lawn. Enjoy prison, asswad.
I hope while he's rotting his remaining days away in prison, people send him pictures of his patchy, overgrown, dog-**** covered lawn.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah cutting someone's gas line while the whole family is inside is more what that should have been.

I mean the example was set, why let it go to waste with a bunch silly rah rahs?

And really.......how can you not enjoy the peasants storming the castle analogies? :rofl:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
[obama sends...]

Nice libel. Hope the Obama's go after the poster in civil court and take away his doublewide.
yeah, right before that liar clyburn who said he was called 'nigger' by tbaggers outside the capitol steps

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
and of course, drudge's bitch brietbart has been all over this w/ his "i'll give $100K to any black charity if you can produce evidence", and has even got multiple significant footage of the area & time of the alleged offense, after which time, these race baiters climbed down a step in the passion of their [highly unlikely] claim.

thought we covered this, but eh well...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
As I was just telling the missus, I wish you cunts would remember the difference between slander and libel.
:thumb:

It might also be comforting to know that libel occurs when you claim something about someone that a) isn't provable and b) is defamatory (ie, like "Obama sends SEIU thugs..."), and slander *doesn't* occur when it's made as a general statement ("someone shouted N****r at me") and not at someone in particular.

But hey, this is $tinkle we're talking about, not Dirt. ;)

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
I don't get it.

That's the part I know.

Where's the lie part? So far it sounds like you're going with an assumption.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absinthe and all that.
"Searching for coherent thought in $tinkle's posts is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie."
--Cher

Paraphrased, of course.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absinthe and all that.
so all obama has to do is produce evidence that he didn't send SEIU thugs? is that what you're [accidentally] saying?

goose, gander, slander

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
"Searching for coherent thought in $tinkle's posts is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie."
--Cher

Paraphrased, of course.
again, you'd rather exchange insults than ideas.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
so all obama has to do is produce evidence that he didn't send SEIU thugs? is that what you're [accidentally] saying?

goose, gander, slander

I'm not saying that at all because that example clearly crosses into the realm I learned in logic class as "absolutely fvcking retarded".

When several us reps make a claim about something coming from a group that does contain a bunch of clueless white trash, at least give them credit for throwing something out that's within the realm of possibility.

Again....you're repeating something that's an assumption. Just admit it :)

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
again, you'd rather exchange insults than ideas.
:rofl:

What "ideas"? The "idea" that when I point out that something is libel, you erroneously claim that something else is slander (actually, I believe you claimed it was libel as well, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) when it's actually not? The "idea" that you have no clue what you're actually talking about with regards to libel or slander? The "idea" that when this is pointed out to you you just deflect the question and post some nonsensical Vanilla Ice lyrics?

If you actually post some "ideas" that are worthwhile and defendable, then conversation ensues. When you post "ideas" that are nothing more than a display of how little you grasp a concept like defamation, hilarity ensues.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
IWhen several us reps make a claim about something coming from a group that does contain a bunch of clueless white trash, at least give them credit for throwing something out that's within the realm of possibility.
odd, b/c everything that was well within protected speech was verified/reproduced, just not the [yet-to-be-proven] allegations of racist terms. and to offer that this group contains white trash (note the absence of absinthe), while offering nothing disparaging - also "within the realm of possibility" - about the reps indicates favoritism. is it based upon race, or ideology? if ideology, then how can you (or dante, actually) claim that tbaggers are racist, and not merely ideologues?

seems to lack in objectivity, if my above assumptions are even close to accurate.

do you know the white mind better than the black mind? is that how you can get inside one group's head but not another?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
do you know the white mind better than the black mind? is that how you can get inside one group's head but not another?
Yup.

And I know some teabaggers are racist because I'm related to some and had some wonderful conversations this past christmas.

I've made this distinction before but just so it doesn't go any further.... I don't think every single person attending a teabagging session is a kard karrying klan member. But at the same time, not recognizing the presence of the element is utterly foolish. We're talking about thousands and thousands of people here. The ignorance of facts and history is pretty well documented in that krew. Again that doesn't make them all racist but some of them sure as shlt are.

Let me put this out there: I'm even willing to believe that a couple of do gooder berkeley types showed up and started screaming profanities. But I'm NOT willing to call someone (several people actually) liars just because there's no clear audio of it happening. That's the narrative that's been put forth by foxy megyn, pillbury beck boy and fatneck mcgillicutty. That alone gives me an idea of where the truth lies.