Quantcast

Get Off The Roads...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Wait, are you thinking I should be less afraid of you in a big truck? Maybe if I was thinner and could lay flat under it while you drove over I would be less ass clenched, but as I am a bit rotund, I am thinking you're just going to give me a gut-ectomy if you hit me.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Its cool that you get a nice car. To bad your uncle will want it back. Maybe you can arrange to not have him come back, you know if you have the right connections.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
sweet foky. Are you driving this weekend? we should go up to wintergreen and hit up that ole seven miler of sorts. Ill make sure the shuttle is still running in some fashion. If not I say we drive out to walnut.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
sweet foky. Are you driving this weekend? we should go up to wintergreen and hit up that ole seven miler of sorts. Ill make sure the shuttle is still running in some fashion. If not I say we drive out to walnut.
Don't you guys have snow up there now ? I might be able to convince the parents to let me come up. I'd be interested in doing the long road.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Sweet, now you no longer have to debate how sweet O-Hill is. You can actually drive somewhere good! :clapping: