Quantcast

>>> Get on the road day <<<

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Work has announced a return to "no meeting Fridays" which makes my visit to the office on Fridays even more pointless, nice work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Work has announced a return to "no meeting Fridays" which makes my visit to the office on Fridays even more pointless, nice work.
not only do we have no meeting fridays, they want us remote on fridays.

and my boss texted me to let me know they announced a 2.5% pay increase across the board due to inflation.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
not only do we have no meeting fridays, they want us remote on fridays.

and my boss texted me to let me know they announced a 2.5% pay increase across the board due to inflation.
We went to Monday/Friday in office at the start of "phase 3" or whatever. We went back to office June 1, but I opted to stay remote keeping Monday/Friday, but now I'm not so sure.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's first day back in a kart in 2 weeks. Got in one session before we ran out of time. Set a new PR in adult karts - Dropped 23.916 > 23.768. That has her PR at the top of my normal range. PR is now <1sec off me and <2sec off track.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I've just discovered that my accrued PTO days aren't in agreement with my job offer. Fucking corporate bullshit. :rant: :butcher:
Assuming it's not in your favor, is it?

My company started doing a week-long summer shut down in August. Not optional, gotta use PTO to cover. Not a fan of forced PTO, but what can you do.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not feeling horrendous at the moment. wife made tomato soup and a fancy grilled cheese for dinner. rosemary olive oil bread (wegmans), pesto, tomato slices, and fresh mozz. ate outside on the deck by myself. once the kids were in bed we sat on the deck and chatted a bit (with masks despite being plenty far apart and outdoors). was nice. hoping i feel more functional tomorrow. if i can get a solid night sleep i am gonna try to put in at least a half day of work (from home of course).

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Dude, come out and ride! :cupidarrow:
1. Will be spending the week up in Maine.

2. Pretty sure if I proposed leaving the wife at home with the dogs and the baby while I go crush some high country single-track, I might as well just pack a bag and stay.

It was 95 F in fucking Hammondsport. Lots of dead and damaged trees in western New York State and northern Pennsylvania. Dropped off the Curtiss model G and poked around the museum. Thence to Penn Roosevelt park, where I bedded down in the rain. Nobody else there that I could see...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
It was 95 F in fucking Hammondsport. Lots of dead and damaged trees in western New York State and northern Pennsylvania. Dropped off the Curtiss model G and poked around the museum. Thence to Penn Roosevelt park, where I bedded down in the rain. Nobody else there that I could see...
wait, you had and dropped off a plane?