Quantcast

>>>get out of town Friderp GMT<<<

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I have arrived at work. I have absolutely no plans whatsoever to perform any useful function today. Right now, I am in the midst of a major decision: Donut from Dunkin or bagel from Panera? What I really want in a cheeseburger, but we haven't advanced that far as a species yet.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to a german looking town in the mountains of georgia tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of donuts, someone brought a box into work from a real donut place. Scored me one of those deals with the chocolate frosting and sprinkles. This Friday rules so far.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had a good ride last night. Opening day and first ride in our local park. Conditions were surprisingly good. I feel more limber than expected.

Conditions today suck donkeys nuts. Lots and lots of rain. At least it's not nice out while I'm stuck at the office.

Long weekend will be a staycation... it's been a long week with the kids being sick and the both of us fighting it off...

Maybe I'll be able to sneak a ride in too.. maybe.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I miss fritter Fridays :( Finally going to go golfing with the lady. She talks a lot of smack (kicked my ass at shuffleboard) but we haven't golfed yet. She said "are you honestly getting a power cart?" I said "Of course! I don't golf for exercise, that's what my bike if for." :rofl:

If I'm going to chase a little white ball all over the place, I'm not going to walk to do it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Friday! What's more, at pancreas tumor board coming up this morning, they serve bacon and eggs. Granted, it's not fantastic bacon, but free bacon nonetheless. Approve.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
went and saw godzilla.

buildings were destroyed....monsters died.

excellent.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I DO NOT have to come in tomorrow as another guy will be in anyway and can cover my supervising duties.

Thanks be to the FSM.

FSM

in this bullshit mess.
Jul 1, 2013
Always and Every Where
I DO NOT have to come in tomorrow as another guy will be in anyway and can cover my supervising duties.

Thanks be to the FSM.
Remember this gift My son. Do not squander it with "golf", for that is the Devil's game. Instead, you may appease me with bicycles and sacrifices of beer and/or quality whiskey.

I'll be watching.:pirate: