Quantcast

Get PUSH'd for $5.00!

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
The Get PUSH’d for $5.00 Event!

This Saturday May 22nd PUSH Industries is holding an Open House/Fundraiser for World Bicycle Relief. http://www.pushindustries.com/2009/index.php?menu_id=83&Xtype=content&title=Events

http://worldbicyclerelief.org

For those of you who can’t be here in person, we’re still offering the opportunity to win a $375.00 PUSH Industries Gift Certificate!

Each $5.00 donation to World Bicycle Relief gives you an opportunity to win! Want to increase your chances? Simply donate more to this great cause. $5 dollars donated puts you name in the jar one time, $25 enters you 5 times. We’ll be printing out each donation, drawing from the bowl Monday May 24th, and will announce the winner on our website by the end of the day. All proceeds will go to World Bicycle Relief.
To donate simply send your donation using your PayPal account.

The PayPal address for your donation is: dm@pushindustries.com

Thanks for your support,

Darren

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Incredible generosity out there. :thumbsup:

We'll have lots of pictures, video, and information after the event so people can see the festivities.

I know that from everyone here at PUSH, and I'll speak for WBR, we'd like to extend a tremendous thank you for all of the generosity. So impressive.

Darren

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
what are the chances i could one of those bridges ano'd in red? :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Is assume pretty good and if he has them electro poplished before you do it it would be shiny red and look amazing.... They do the same process unless its hardcoat ano then it comes out muddy if its type II then they just dunk it in the blue and let it sit rerack it with the black parts after rinsing it before it hits nicle seal and there you go... Probably just a few more dollers to have it racked independently on the ti racks so it can be pulled and re stuck...