Quantcast

Get the hell out of my house!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
johnbryanpeters said:
Was the pizza that bad?
Just love the new avatar. Thats all i was getting at.

Gargyles and psychics...all at uther darksided stuhff!!!

ROTFLMAO. :evil:

She referred to herself as a "God's Warrior". I'd say she constitutes an entire platoon.

...And how hypocritical to put on a performance like that and then later change your mind and take the prize money. Guess God changed His mind about the relative value of that gastric bypass surgury she's gonna use her $20K for...

Yah sure, I'll never get that hour of my life back, but crap, I think it was almost worth it... :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
johnbryanpeters said:
How about an update? You got out of the jarheads, did some visitng, I think you started school, you have either taken up with a woman or have constructed a sympathetic alter ego.

What're you studying? are you riding? Racing?

Fess up!

Starting back to school full time in Jan. Right now Im still living in Nashville and doing HVAC controls to pay the bills. Still riding some, but not as much as Id like with work in the way. I havent raced any since about a year ago, and I dont know right now if Ill ever get back to it.
So the plan is to finish a biology degree and then get a masters in fisheries management, veteranary medicine, wildlife management. But thats a ways off. The GI bill is now way to finance an education...just so you know.
Kizzi is my girlfriend, yeah. Sanchez is my dog. And I cant afford a nice car or a nice bike because school is expensive.
Thats about the long and short of it.
Cool of you to ask, man.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BurlyShirley said:
Starting back to school full time in Jan. Right now Im still living in Nashville and doing HVAC controls to pay the bills. Still riding some, but not as much as Id like with work in the way. I havent raced any since about a year ago, and I dont know right now if Ill ever get back to it.
So the plan is to finish a biology degree and then get a masters in fisheries management, veteranary medicine, wildlife management. But thats a ways off. The GI bill is now way to finance an education...just so you know.
Kizzi is my girlfriend, yeah. Sanchez is my dog. And I cant afford a nice car or a nice bike because school is expensive.
Thats about the long and short of it.
Cool of you to ask, man.
She the same GF that you cussed and made leave.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
DRB said:
She the same GF that you cussed and made leave.
I only left because he wanted me to sleep on the floor and I want to sleep on the bed. Plus my clothes were soaked in beer that he spit all over me. That was one of the best nights fo my life. And Burly could only recount events second hand...jagar creates hilarity but eliminates memory :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
kizzi77 said:
I only left because he wanted me to sleep on the floor and I want to sleep on the bed. Plus my clothes were soaked in beer that he spit all over me. That was one of the best nights fo my life. And Burly could only recount events second hand...jagar creates hilarity but eliminates memory :D
So how was it when he was hitting on the fatty making you watch?

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
DRB said:
So how was it when he was hitting on the fatty making you watch?
You'll have to be around him to know how hilarious he is...now add alcohal leads to the funniest stuff I've ever seen. He was actually talking to her on the phone a week earlier and I told him to ask her out (because I knew how big she was and he didn't). I told him to tell her that he'd only slept with 80 chicks and she still wanted to date him. He was housed when he met her and in his underwear....other wise I think he would of gotten somewhere :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
kizzi77 said:

a regular prince charming.