Quantcast

Get up against the wall!!!!.......

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
well, the city is all quiet; no calls to answer, no one out walking around.....so why not hit up a wall ride :thumb: :D

this is a fun little wall ride in downtown where i've been doing bike patrol when calls for service slack off. the pics are pretty crummy due to the light and a first time photographer taking the only still pic....the rest are vid captures.

PACIFIC BLUE!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

on the way up

weeee!

coming down

manual it out......

did i mention that i love my job?!!!! ;) i get to ride when i want. if i'm tired of riding i get back in my car and do the traditional cop thing.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that is NOT a police issue bike you're on....

Cool pics.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
its the all new specialized p. police comes w/ zocchi dj and e.13 ready forsome gnar ledge grinds. nice pictures i want a wall ride like that

props to you

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
God damnit. Life isn't fair. I get hassled wherever I try to ride our campus or town. You will never get hassled. This is teh suck.

That is so cool in so many ways though, you lucky SOB. Hey you think they would hire me and let me ride my BMX on patrol?

splat

Nam I am
SO when are you going to ride up to a bunch of kids trying to do stuff like that . they all think they are busted and you going to school them on how to really do a wall ride! That would be a great video!!!

and its good to see someone lovingthere job :thumb:

J

JRB

madbob said:
as many times as i've been hasselled by the popo for stuff like that i'm ......

speechless.:cool:
How was the move, dillweed??? I thought this was gonna be about manimal arresting you.

Cool stuff, manimal.

J

JRB

manimal said:
no, beat partner...but it was dark and i have a crappy camera :D
Now you are making fun of your partner being black??? I thought better of you. :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
try to lean your bike away from the wall more, think of it as just riding a big berm. you should be able to blast that wall.

good stuff. do it with the lights and sirens on! :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
pnj said:
try to lean your bike away from the wall more, think of it as just riding a big berm. you should be able to blast that wall.

good stuff. do it with the lights and sirens on! :)

werd, i'll try that...but remember, i'm wearing about 30lbs of gear so my center of gravity is all screwed up.