Quantcast

Get well soon Dennyboy.

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
Hey there a small group of us were at Rat Pac this Friday, had a great time until my Uncle, Dennis Stacy to those who know him, hit a tree after the ladder launch after the fast descent on the upper portion of the trail. I would say he hit the tree going between 35-40 mph. I did not see it, only came back to see him lying in the trail, he broke his shoulder and rebroke his right arm which already had a plate in it with 17 screws. Keep Dennis in your prayers please. He is a great guy who loves our sport. Thanks again.
Shane

Bummer.....I know Dennis, he's a great guy. Wish him well and speedy recovery. I know his arm was pretty messed up from a crash at Beacon (I think), I hope this doesn't keep him from getting back on the bike when he's healed. Tell him the PsychO! crew is pulling for him.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
stacy1 said:
Hey there a small group of us were at Rat Pac this Friday, had a great time until my Uncle, Dennis Stacy to those who know him, hit a tree after the ladder launch after the fast descent on the upper portion of the trail. I would say he hit the tree going between 35-40 mph. I did not see it, only came back to see him lying in the trail, he broke his shoulder and rebroke his right arm which already had a plate in it with 17 screws. Keep Dennis in your prayers please. He is a great guy who loves our sport. Thanks again.
Shane

GOOD GOD MAN!
I think you guys need to hire a paramedic to follow Dennis on your rides!
That sucks he got messed up again. Tell him to take care and I will be thinking of him!
Keep us informed Shane.
Kim

SCVPP

Chimp
Sep 30, 2004
Bonney Lake, WA
Dang it! I'm sorry to hear that Shane.

I think it was just last week that we were talking about his new bike. Shane, tell him to give me a call when he's feeling up to it.

Nathan