Quantcast

Get your free virus here!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
flight of stairs.
OK Loopie this is your task of the week. Why is it called a "flight of stairs"?
BV is in Costa Rice so there is no one to moderate this geekfestival so let's turn it into the "questions that have never been adequately answered" forum for however long it takes him to have an overdose of south of the border fun and run with it. (Us means us wild and crazy gays that frequent a computer part of a mtbike forum and that means you Sydasti) Anyway, put up or shut up Loopie you middleaged new married no kids once divorced tell us in minute detail all about Italy motherf*cker.:plthumbsdown: :biggrin: ;):bonk:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
BV is in Costa Rice so there is no one to moderate this geekfestival so let's turn it into the "questions that have never been adequately answered" forum for however long it takes him to have an overdose of south of the border fun and run with it. (Us means us wild and crazy gays that frequent a computer part of a mtbike forum and that means you Sydasti) Anyway, put up or shut up Loopie you middleaged new married no kids once divorced tell us in minute detail all about Italy motherf*cker.:plthumbsdown: :biggrin: ;):bonk:
Whats with your spelling today? Freudian slip about yourself VB?

My sister was sideswiped in Costa Rica today (she lives there). She was making a left turn at an intersection and some brilliant driver thought they should cross the double yellow line behind her to pass. No injuries and the offender admitted guilt. Major hassle with insurance though...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
F*ck sorry mate, I always remeber the "Dasti" part it's the first bit that makes me brain ache........Sya Sya....c ya.....
Loopie...good catch ....... I won't ask Secret S (what an agent, what a squirrel, he's got the country in a whirl...what's his name...shhhhh) about stairs cos the f*cker is good at building stuff and he'll get Narlus (uber geek) to knock up a spread sheet about flying stairs.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You should ask "Secret Squirrel" :D

I assume you saw my thread about our trip to Italy?

Italy is my favorite European country now. I've been to eight or nine. Granted I only spent three days in each, except for England which was been three weeks.

Italians are great people.
Italy kicks ass. It's my favorite Euro country as well. Although Norway was pretty kicka$$ too. :thumb:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The name thing is common I guess people think of syd because its easier to relate to? Whats with the other un/intentional spellings.