Quantcast

Get your night ride on - Wednesday 3/19

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Come join me and some others for night bicycle riding Wednesday night at 7pm in Santa Cruz. It will be an all mountain kind of ride with some climbing and some descents. Hope we can get a good crew down for the ride. Mike, Brian, Kelly, Todd, etc all better be going.

PM me for more details.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'll be there, unless the weather is absolutely miserable (only because I can't afford to be sick). I checked www.weather.com and last week it said rain for Wed/Thu or this week, but now it just says clouds for Wednesday. AWESOME.

I'll be at the back of the pack as I've been in bed for like a week.

BOO-YAH.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, keep resting. Hope you are feeling better by wed night.

Also, don't forget to get started on that shirt for the otter. =] Emily really wants to see it.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hahaha... dang, dude. That was a joke that I think is going to take on a true-to-life form in the next few weeks here. Haha...

I should be there on Wednesday. :-)

-Mike

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I'll be there. Greg will be there. My friend Kyle might be there. I think Brent will be there.

Should be a good little turn out.

Joshy... we'll be doing TWO loops...

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Alright... 2 loops it is.

I also have a few people joining me. My friend David on a single speed hardtail and my friend Matt who works at Family and will most likely be riding his short travel IH. My friend Ryan is actually going to be out there already with the Santa Cruz MTB guys drinking/riding.

Anyone else on here want to join?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
It was a great ride. We went up Ucon all the way up the Woodcutters trail and then back down Chupacabra.

Great ride. You will have to come to the next one then. =]

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
There wasn't too much climbing involved last night, I think. It was just that it was colder than it has been, and my lungs were on FIRE. Plus, that pedally section out to the Jesus/Weed area was pretty awesome, but a lot of pedaling.

P.S. It will forever be known as the Jesus Weed trail, from this day forth.