Quantcast

Gettin some riding in??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I am. Rode lower big quilcene yesterday with skookum and friends. It was one of the most beautiful trails Ive ever ridden. There is nothing like the moss covered Olympics.

Then this afternoon a fellow OLYite and I cranked out a quick lap in cap forest. 28 minutes up, 21 minutes down. Pretty good up down ratio for a quick little ripper. We finished a short while before dark... good thing we didnt decide to go higher in the woods.

Tomorrow we ride Lk sawyer at 10:00. Should be fun, and with a good day of sun in fair shape.

All this prepares me for missing most all of December riding because of a trip im taking....

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Let's ride sometime! Like, DH.
Yall should come see the new trail sometime.

And... Maybe we can do some dirt jumping?

How come K2 doesn't make some DJ's

I have a tractor and a spot at my moms, but a rollin is too big of a task for me alone.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
T-

My DH bike is down till i get my new frame. I would like to come check your new trail.

the 2 wont ever do that... there is no longer a bike brand on the island....

Build a wood roll in?

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
Been riding about 5 days a week, but I'm pretty far north from where you're at. Bought a cyclocross bike yesterday started cross training on rail trails. Pretty fun conditioning. Come on up for a day at the Tolt McDonald sometime.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Was great riding with ya yet again D. i guess i'm starting to ride Sawyer now like it's crack. Saturday's night ride there should be fun.
Cap ride when you get back from China man!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yup, out on the snow.
When you going to come out and play Oly? I finally went out on the tele boards today for the first time. Talk about feeling like a newbie again....

Biking? What's biking??? :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
We were pinning it at Sawyer today. This guy matt we took was such a pinner, pinning everything. Skookum also pinned a few things too. We saw other riders also pinning it in the woods too. It was just a pinner pinning it day.

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
oly said:
We were pinning it at Sawyer today. This guy matt we took was such a pinner, pinning everything. Skookum also pinned a few things too. We saw other riders also pinning it in the woods too. It was just a pinner pinning it day.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :monkey:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
pinnin, spinnin, winnin, and grinnin....

haha it's a mac and cheese moment!

We rode with Knobbzer today too, he bagged out of the ride early because he couldn't find any lizards or other wildlife to rip in half.:evil::monkey:

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
vibiker said:
T,
Wanna PM me with some beta?
Thanks
Actually, the trail is totally legal!!!

Go to the skatepark. Ride up the hill, the trail is a hidden entrance on your right, slightly before the corner. It is not finished, I plan to make it run all the way to the bridge eventually.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
Borneo said:
Yup, out on the snow.

Biking? What's biking??? :)
I've also been doing this type of riding :)

[hint] D, you and Pinny McPinnerson should join me some time ...snowboards can pin too ya know ;) [/hint]