Quantcast

Getting it On, 30day challenge

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Wirth, whose Relevant Church is in a historical district in Tampa, said the challenge is aimed at bringing couples closer together. He told his congregation that half of all marriages end in divorce.
But the other half ends in death.

So, that sucks.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Read Ephesians 5:22-23 - "Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior."

And Jesus says, "PIIHB."

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
This is hilarious. 30 days in a row. If my spiritual knowledge is where I think it is, the Bible does state something about not touching a woman when she is "unclean". But I could be wrong, although i think I'm right.

If so, the church is ummm... Confused maybe. My church wouldn't do that.

Eh, just have her shower beforehand or use it for that extra lube that you need.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
This is hilarious. 30 days in a row. If my spiritual knowledge is where I think it is, the Bible does state something about not touching a woman when she is "unclean". But I could be wrong, although i think I'm right.

If so, the church is ummm... Confused maybe. My church wouldn't do that.
I do remember reading that somewhere. I'm not ashamed to admitt it though. I earned my red badge of courage.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I avoided earning my red badge of courage this weekend by getting "lost" during the carnaval and being told to sleep on the floor.