Quantcast

Getting married on Sat Sept 18!!!!

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
That's right! Rainbow and I are tying the knot on this coming Sat!! She just went to a bridal shower on Sat and came back with lots of generous gifts from family and friends. We are both really excited!! She is such a wonderful and amzing woman! :love: :love: :love:

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Cool. Congratulations. Enjoy married life.

I feel compelled to give the most important and useful advice I ever received.

Choose your battles (old but very true)

Separate checking accounts

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
allsk8sno said:
That's right! Rainbow and I are tying the knot on this coming Sat!! She just went to a bridal shower on Sat and came back with lots of generous gifts from family and friends. We are both really excited!! She is such a wonderful and amzing woman! :love: :love: :love:

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!! :love: Post lots of pics when you get back online. :)

allsk8sno said:

you guys are just tying knots???(like cub scouts?) you should come to the camp instead..heheh j/k

CONGRATS to you two, thats cool..Im stoked for you two..!!! :) :thumb:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
derekpearson said:
Its going to be in Olympia, not sure yet, Im leaving all that up to sara. Im just showing up :D
May I suggest Beer and Brawts?

Let Sara think it over........

:D

And congrats to thw WSU couple......may they Coug it up. :think: wait is that a good thing or a bad thing?

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Congrats, what time does the wedding reception end?
bibs said:
you should come to the camp instead..heheh j/k:
Then come to The Rock in Lynnwood for some WIM Downhill DVD action after the reception!!! (7:00pm-Closing)