Quantcast

getting ready to build

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
here is my new project let me know what you think. i will get pick of it when it is completely built

cove g-spot
02 monster t
azonic outlaw wheelset
raceface evolve dh cranks
truvativ giga pipe dh bb
raceface diablous bars
supergo oversized dh stem
fsa pig dh pro headset
azonic seat post
stock haro seat
shimano shifters and derailers
not sure what tires or brakes yet

[img=http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4118/dscf03705zg.th.jpg]

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
it will be done tomarrow just need to get new cables and hayse adapters for the brakes. o yeah and the guy at my LBS installed my bb a while ago and i didnt notice it untill i wnt to install my cranks that it was installed backward so i have to get the bb wrench tomarrow as well and rotate the bb so it is right. haha kinda funny
o yeah this is the first bike i have built by myself. im kinda pround of it

so heres the pics

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
looks cool sound great. Get hayes brakes they are not to expensive and are great and easy to work on

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
yeah i am looking to get some hfx 9 hd that is what everyone said to get i alreay got rotors so i just need calipers and levers. o yeah thanks for the complament

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
well it is completly done here it is. this is my first real freeride/downhill bike i have built actually its the first bike i have built by myself so let me know what you think

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
That is the best Cove G-spot I have ever seen. The 02 Monster is a little over kill on that bike but it is a sweeeeet fork. Since you are a bigger guy it should be perfect. I give it two thumbs up. The white is tight!

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
FBTMILF said:
That's awesome man. How do you like it so far?
i love it. it rides really nice. the suspension on it is really balanced and the weight isnt really that bad it think it is right around 45lbs. it pedals ok that is some suspension bob because i am running the fox rc. i want to get a 5th element or get the fox pushed im not sure yet. i just need to get a different rear spring the one i have on there is pretty soft. i havent got much trail time yet but i think i am going to hit some on monday or tuesday to give it a real test:D

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
Ciaran said:
Sweet ride! I have a g spot myself, and it's a great bike. Hope you like yours!

Mine...
damn nice bike man

i love my g-spot. i am thinking of getting rid of the monster t for a 888rc but i am not sure yet. i just like the monster so much it just would be nice to have a little less weight up front. but not sure yet