Quantcast

Getting to Keystone from Winter Park

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
I'm flying into Denver on the 4th and taking a shuttle to Winter Park. I'm volunteering at Crankworx. I'm flying out at 12:55am on the 12th. Long story short my credit cards were stolen two days ago so I'm screwed out of renting a car because they require a card in your name. :imstupid: :plthumbsdown: I had planned on riding the slopestyle course at WP on Sun. the 8th after CW then spending Mon., Tues., and possibly Wed. at Keystone. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get between WP and Keystone? If I could hitch with someone I'd gladly pay all the gas and then some. If I go back to WP after Keystone I have to be at WP at like 1:30pm Wed. at the latest as the last shuttle leaves at 2:00pm. If someone is going to CW then heading to Keystone then to Denver by Wed. evening it would be sweet if I could catch a ride. Like I said I have the funds just no Credit Card. I'll pay whatever it costs. I'm also down for riding any and everything. I'm on a 7Point66RC2X. Hell, I'd pay for a taxi to make this work. Anything? Anyone? :nopity: :nopity: