Quantcast

<$>GetupalreadySunday<$>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Supposed to be another nice day out there, too bad I picked today to complete a change at work.

Oh well. Hopefully I can get done quickly, then goto a farm and grab some pumpkins and stuff. Maybe a trip to Costco..

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Should have ridden my bike today but just didn’t feel it today so hit the gym. Nice mild day so kind of a waste not to ride but sometimes you need that too.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and it has been about 13 years since i have typed these words on here....

fucking phillies....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake from 1:26 to 3:27 because Layla was sick. Haley's eating breakfast and we're waiting for a friend to meet us with his truck so that we can head over to the track.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Headed out to the Japanese grocery (distinct from the bakery) and Costco in a bit. Little Mermaid at Denver School for the Arts this evening. Likely some Peloton in the interim.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Only a dusting so far, but the storm is just moving in now. We’ll see if this shuts down the high country for riding, I bet on it and got out for a lap on the Crest yesterday.

CB75FEA3-F60F-4346-B97C-DE0AA3BE403B.jpeg

Already measurable snowfall at a few ski areas.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got 9 hours of sleep WOOT

Espresso, then getting a few project done. Ruth wanted a better TW in the home gym so we went to Costco and got an LG 43" smart TV for $300 It mounted right up to our existing wall mount and she had it programmed into our wifi in ten minutes. Now its finish a few projects on the camper time.
20221023_110635.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
isopropyl cleaned rotors; sanded, isopropyl'd and baked brake pads; serviced dropper; cleaned drivetrain. ready for mountains monday. current status: sipping a beer in the sun and supervising the 12yo washing our cars. next up: oysters and mussels for dinner. #lazysunday

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Espresso, then getting a few project done. Ruth wanted a better TW in the home gym so we went to Costco and got an LG 43" smart TV for $300 It mounted right up to our existing wall mount and she had it programmed into our wifi in ten minutes. Now its finish a few projects on the camper time.View attachment 183678
I like the colnago! I almost bought one but they wanted it's actual value and not "found in a shed" value.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Looks like they closed for the season two weekends ago, ugh. Frikking enderpo at Thunderp. :rant:
ngl I was kind of excited when you posted that. Natural DH is dead in the northeast, it seems. All flow trail trash at thunder or highland. Great trails but hard to ride the same thing 12 times. Seems like loon also opened. Kind of hoping wachusett or nashoba will open and then it's a 30m drive.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Got out on the road dogg and was reminded of why I like road biking so much. My bike is great, the roads are great, and it feels awesome as hell to wear the rough equivalent of fancy underwear and shralp around at 25mph. Training season starts soon so I get to back in the cave of wonders and get faster for next year.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Espresso, then getting a few project done. Ruth wanted a better TW in the home gym so we went to Costco and got an LG 43" smart TV for $300 It mounted right up to our existing wall mount and she had it programmed into our wifi in ten minutes. Now its finish a few projects on the camper time.View attachment 183678
Spend some of that hard earned EMT money, buy the new cheap Zwift smart trainer and then get yourself a subscription to an online training platform. Wife and I use Rouvy as it's video based rides from all over the world versus computer game Zwift. Streaming from a tablet or computer to that nice new screen will work great.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
ngl I was kind of excited when you posted that. Natural DH is dead in the northeast, it seems. All flow trail trash at thunder or highland. Great trails but hard to ride the same thing 12 times. Seems like loon also opened. Kind of hoping wachusett or nashoba will open and then it's a 30m drive.
dude there are a bunch of non flow trails at thunder. like more than half? i liked em. but i can see if you go there a bunch they might get a bit old...is there really nothing else near you? they need to bring sunday river back.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Change completed at work, woot. We even had the network up and running way before the time slot that I had explained to the building management.

Bulk of the time was moving cabling from old to new stuff, but I let the young guns do that.

Now to poop, go find a farm with pumpkins and then visit Costco. If times allows, I'll also enjoy some beer and dig up the rest of the garden.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spend some of that hard earned EMT money, buy the new cheap Zwift smart trainer and then get yourself a subscription to an online training platform. Wife and I use Rouvy as it's video based rides from all over the world versus computer game Zwift. Streaming from a tablet or computer to that nice new screen will work great.
Naw I hate noise and video. the TV is for her , I will never turn it on.