Quantcast

gfmt for friday....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
FRIDAY GREETINGS.

Road ride with MBC last night. 23 miles, 16.2 mph. Good times. I've logged about 300 road miles already this year, which isn't a ton but it's a lot more than what I usually log this early in the season.

Stayed up too late watching the first round of the NFL draft. Lots of big names still undrafted. Tonight will be interesting to watch.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Hoping to do some Spring cleaning and get stuff done around the house this weekend. Also, the wifey has requested that we do a bike ride on Sunday since the weather is supposed to be really nice. Should be interesting since she wants to try some actual dirt trails instead of the usual paved bike path near our house that she's used to.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My dear baby sharted big-time this morning, spewing **** out of her diaper, up her leg, in the process soaking through her outfit and my t-shirt as I was feeding her.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
riding embargo will be lifted this weekend. wife took the day off and is getting the last of the items from the old house and doing the cleaning. no more old house. just the new house. and some time to ride.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My dear baby sharted big-time this morning, spewing **** out of her diaper, up her leg, in the process soaking through her outfit and my t-shirt as I was feeding her.
wait until that happens in the car seat.....good times.

do i want to go to cali in the fall or colorado.....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
At least that happened when your daughter was clothed. My son did that to my wife while she was in the middle of changing his diaper.

It wasn't pretty :bad:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. Me and kid this weekend.

If all goes as planned, heading an hour south tomorrow to meet up with old friends for an annual 'Middletown BMX Track Reunion"...this may translate to only me showing up...This may also be Ewan's 1st race, too. Hoping the bro in law comes so he can man the finish line while I help out at the gate. Sunday = shale filled trailz ride with bro in law.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
toshi is lactating?
I have nipples, too. Milk me!

The truth of the matter is that the baby decided she wouldn't latch well, so Jessica pumps breast milk into bottles throughout the day, via a very expensive pump that looks a lot like a rice cooker. :D This way the baby still gets breast milk, which is much better in innumerable ways than formula, and there's the side benefit that we can split feeding shifts.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! It's a beautiful day out there, I can't wait to be freed so I can enjoy it on two wheels. Ran 5 miles last night, guess I just felt like doing something.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Scavenger hunt today in the Pearl followed by work happy hour. Then a hot date tonight and the weather is amazing. Thant is all.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
worked until the wee hours of the morning and have to go back out in two. I have this feeling that it's going to be a coffee sort of day

dogs are giving me this "sucka you should have been up and fed us 3 hours ago" look

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Working, pick up registration sticker and drop off auto jack/stands at Stoney's later.
Definitely want to squeeze in a ride today. Sunny and warm.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Looks like a decent day weather wise here!
Getting stoked for bike to work month.
Happy Friday!!
Thought this might make someone's day:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jon you have to agree it would make for a great post in the random picture thread :)
i've already seen it, and i question how genuine it is. i've seen a few pics like it with very similar wording on and off for years.

also, if she was in fact "straight white girl wasted", she wouldn't have had the coordination to ride a bike

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Well if I had posted it in the RPT I would be accused of reposting there. Plus, I'm just following the trend of posting in the "wrong" thread :)