Quantcast

gfmt for friday

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Back yard weeded, oil changed, vacation in three weeks (socal here I come), rifles all sighted in even the 8mm, 150 rounds loaded, house cleaned, many fences built in last two weeks.... Can I take a nap now?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Try a larger tire. I really like the Conti Mountain King in 2.4" It is a big sumbitch. I can get away with 20 psi riding recklessly over rocky shit. Older versions of the tire got a bad rap for falling apart but the newer compound seems to hold up just fine.
Heh - I've got a 2.4 MK (former incarnation - RQ) up front. Had one in the back for awhile. Perhaps I should look into the newer ones, as I can confirm that the older one had sidewalls made of onionskin paper and tread apparently made from playdough. I do like it as a front tire, though.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heh - I've got a 2.4 MK (former incarnation - RQ) up front. Had one in the back for awhile. Perhaps I should look into the newer ones, as I can confirm that the older one had sidewalls made of onionskin paper and tread apparently made from playdough. I do like it as a front tire, though.
I actually run a Mountain King up front and a Cross King in the back. The specific tires are the ProTection models with their black chili compound.