Quantcast

gfmt friday

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
listening to james ellroy "perfidia" audiobook......dying laughing....stars are still out.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yay Friday.

I'm wondering what the chances will be that I can pick my "new" car up today, instead of Monday, hmm.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The weekend is almost here!!!!! Might hit up the bar tonight to watch the USWNT game. Trying to enjoy my last few nights of freedom until the wife and kid get home on Sunday. Hoping to do some downhilling tomorrow but the weather outlook isn't too good. If we do go tomorrow it's definitely going to be a mudfest.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Congrats to steve for not completely fvcking up the GMT for a change.
no wingdings?!

The whole household slept through the night for the first time since my wife first got pregnant... so maybe 4.5 years! We weren't expecting this, so sweet!

On the flipside, I made it to work an entire hour early, but I have very little work to do. Trying to find stuff I can look at on line at work for a whole day is going to be challenging (said in my best Barel imitation).

We're doing my son's fourth birthday party at the museum of agriculture tomorrow... they get a private tour of the farm and make ice cream. Should be fun. I hope to get to ride sunday.

have a good weekend y'all.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
BMX race 2 nite for both of us, kid's soccer pic day & game in rain Sat; kid/adult birfdaze party Sunday...giving the gift of marshmallow bow shooter thingee! yay!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I haven't spoken to my neighbor much since Saturday. A little backstory: she moved out 2 months ago when the bank sent the foreclosure notice. He moved an ex in for a week, so his wife filed for divorce last month. Makes sense, right?

So she rented a house about a mile down the road (small town) and has been dating since she filed. She had someone stay over Friday, he sees a truck in the driveway, keys it, and leaves. He goes by again in the morning, truck still there, he bangs on the door, she calls the cops.

He calls me from jail and says "Can you come get the keys and move my truck before it gets towed?". I told him I was busy with my daughter (as he was supposed to be as well) and couldn't help. We talked a little in passing when I've gotten home a few times this week, but that's it. I got the whole twisted story because his ex wife and my lady (been neighbors for 10 years) are buddies. He's not horrible in small doses, but he knows he has no business going over there and I hope homeboy presses charges. Maybe he will learn something from all this.

/coolstorybro

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

I haven't spoken to my neighbor much since Saturday. A little backstory: she moved out 2 months ago when the bank sent the foreclosure notice. He moved an ex in for a week, so his wife filed for divorce last month. Makes sense, right?

So she rented a house about a mile down the road (small town) and has been dating since she filed. She had someone stay over Friday, he sees a truck in the driveway, keys it, and leaves. He goes by again in the morning, truck still there, he bangs on the door, she calls the cops.

He calls me from jail and says "Can you come get the keys and move my truck before it gets towed?". I told him I was busy with my daughter (as he was supposed to be as well) and couldn't help. We talked a little in passing when I've gotten home a few times this week, but that's it. I got the whole twisted story because his ex wife and my lady (been neighbors for 10 years) are buddies. He's not horrible in small doses, but he knows he has no business going over there and I hope homeboy presses charges. Maybe he will learn something from all this.

/coolstorybro
is this drinking problem guy?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Another understaffed day! Pesky residents taking vacation and attendings being out on extended sick leave. The weekend shall start soon enough, though.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Older kid coated most of his bedroom in puke latest night. If we have another round of gastro in this house...

This should be my day off, but have to go meet our big wigs to remind them there are some big dollars to be collected from our deadbeat client.

Should be fun.

Also, haircut.

Winter is coming...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just sold my trail bike.
Now bike less so I should probably get my shit together about a replacement.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
never. because then the right wing jeebus koolaid people would have to submit to science. they'll just pray the ebola away.
lest you forget...they got two missionaries home without infecting anyone....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
is this drinking problem guy?
Why yes, yes it is. He has cut back quite a bit, but the idea of her seeing someone freaked him out. How he fails to see he moved homegirl in WHILE MARRIED and she didn't date until papers where filed escapes me. I think the fact that her date was a person of color did not help the situation. Yet homegirl isn't white, either. Not as dark, but still.

He is damn near as crazy as my ex. If he would have not even driven by her house, none of this would have happened. He feels like he was in the right to go over there knowing she wasn't alone. It was his weekend with his daughter, he had no business being there. :rofl:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I just came up with an idea for a new research study while taking a hearty dump. No, the study doesn't involve people taking dumps. :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Im ski shopping. I hate ebay though. Just missed out on a killer deal for a pair of Boones. Now I am sad.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I think I have everything packed for this weekend's trip: chains, winter gear, water, food, flashlight, headlamp, sat phone, and the big camera, lenses, and tripod, of course.

:thumb: