Quantcast

ggrubb is a good joe...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
True to his word, ggrubb sent me a new copy of NWDC...

If you will recall I had had some issues with the copy I got from pink bike. But he hooked me up. It arrived yesterday.

I would recommend that everyone (especially in the PNW) pick up a copy. It's cool seeing the locals in convenient DVD format.

Thanks man.......

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Of course not. Just trying to highlight the goodness.

I actually just finished watching it. Good stuff. Funny how still after all this time I can pick out Simon at a glance just by how he rides....I guess riding with a guy...essentially non-stop for almost 2 years will do that eh?

And out of curiosity, where are the softies? I'm not looking for directions. I'm just curious what town/area they are in.....

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
if you mean softies as in the dirt jump park, thats no secret. Just show up at SST and somebody will show you how to get there.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
trailhacker said:
As long as he didn't give himself a happy ending watching Simon on the DVD...
HAhahaha....

Still can't wait to pick up my copy of this thing. Just gotta get through this move before I do any of that.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
....and besides....there are no "happy endings".... Sure I tell myself I'm pretty. Of course I respect you. Finally I give in. But when push comes to shove...well...I tell myself, it happens to lots of guys. Maybe I'm just tired...I've got a lot on my mind. Really. IT's ok....Maybe I should just get some sleep. And in the morning, I leave....a little uncomfortable. I exchange pleasantries with myself. I say I'll call....but do I? No....of course not. No....there are no happy endings....