Quantcast

Ghetto It Up, Richmond Style!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So, I got on my big bike for the first time really riding it more than 10 minutes yesterday. Went out with the Richmond Ruckus Crew, took it easy. We met a few new riders we ran into, 4 BMXers and a DHer. (how random?) Came back, watched an AWESOME local movie, and Birdwang talked me into going out again. We met up with the BMX crew again, and they had a big sign up against a brick wall as a wall ride. We rode with them, and then took the other big sign just chillen in the alley and made the wallride double wide. I rode it a bit, Birdwang and the BMXers were tricking off it, and then.... we got a better idea, and I had to run home and get my camera.......Right Click, Save As

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BigMike said:
No one Crashed :eek:
nonono silly goose. russel has the footage of me breaking my arm and every time he posts i try to get it but he keeps avoiding the question.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
biggins said:
nonono silly goose. russel has the footage of me breaking my arm and every time he posts i try to get it but he keeps avoiding the question.

Gotcha. I've been taking a lot of NyQuill lately, dont take anything I say to seriously.....

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
nice. Are you guys riding on Saturday? I'm in C-ville and could certainly head out for a bit o' street. BTW, a couple trials fellas arehopefully coming out from Richmond to thrash about on Sunday. Shoould be some skatepark involved.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Why is richmond so ghetto. If you are home this xmas ill come ride with you and scott to break in the new hardtail when i get it.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jaekormtb said:
nice. Are you guys riding on Saturday? I'm in C-ville and could certainly head out for a bit o' street. BTW, a couple trials fellas arehopefully coming out from Richmond to thrash about on Sunday. Shoould be some skatepark involved.
I dunno, I could be conjured into riding :)

We may be taking a trip to the mountains, but if not, yeah man, hit me up