Quantcast

Ghetto Prom, Yo!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Don't think this has been posted yet... My apologies if it has...

A co-worker sent me these pictures. This is how they do prom in the ghet-to. Real pics from a real prom in 2003.

Ya gotta be fly to go ta prom, yo...

much like racer bois you have to show your posse's colors...

Stosh would hit it...

Even Manziman showed up!

Just incase things get out of hand and you need to make a fast getaway...

Ghet-toes...

I think this "guy" is wearing the rest of her dress...

Basketball formals are all the rage...

There are more but these were the "best" ones. Makes me glad that I skipped prom.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
hahaha, I never went to my prom too. Just spent the night street riding on the BMX with some friends.

J

JRB

Last time I saw this, I laughed so hard I fell off of my dinosaur. :think:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Well then you should laugh almost as hard this time, eh gramps? It's new to me. :)
meh - it was worth it for the manziman reference. hahahahaha

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
manziman said:
don't make me pop a cap in yo' azz
For all the braggadocio type posing, and the obvious attempt at self-masculinization via the pistol - he sure looks like a lot like he's going to cry in this picture, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Mackie said:
For all the braggadocio type posing, and the obvious attempt at self-masculinization via the pistol - he sure looks like a lot like he's going to cry in this picture, doesn't he? :rolleyes:
If you had hair like Manziman wouldn't you? :D :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I wonder how many times jokes are made about me that I never even know about...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
just do a search for your name. you'd be surprised at what you miss out on.
try it, everytime someone posts a :stosh: it comes up in the search.

One of the drawbacks to havng a smilie named after you.... :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was funny, c**t!

Hey two years ago called and wants their pictures back! Just kidding...no matter how many times I see this, I die laughing...note the cop cars in the background of the first pic!
Ahhh well, sometimes I miss the obvious stuff. Well, at least some folks got a laugh... be it at the pix or at me :D And as loco said it was almost worth it for the Manziman reference. Besides, I thought my captions were fairly funny.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
manziman said:
bwhahahahahhahahahahaha....that one's pretty good.
Fo' realz g...that prom was the shizzle...yo! All kidding aside, isn't this Brittney Spears' Husband? Oh, wait I think it's just another mixed up white kid...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ciaran said:
Ahhh well, sometimes I miss the obvious stuff. Well, at least some folks got a laugh... be it at the pix or at me :D And as loco said it was almost worth it for the Manziman reference. Besides, I thought my captions were fairly funny.

Your captions (and those pictures) were hysterical...I wasn't being a dick...I was just messing around...why I posted something just yesterday that must've been old, and apparently Echo had seen it dozens of times...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
Your captions (and those pictures) were hysterical...I wasn't being a dick...I was just messing around...why I posted something just yesterday that must've been old, and apparently Echo had seen it dozens of times...
It's the intarweb! No one's a dick! I know yous was jus messin about. Iz cool, yo! :D

Hey, if I can laugh at myself about the chick pants I can handle just about anything.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ciaran said:
It's the intarweb! No one's a dick! I know yous was jus messin about. Iz cool, yo! :D

Hey, if I can laugh at myself about the chick pants I can handle just about anything.

oh thats RIGHT! That was you! I was at this concert last friday...all day show...and I was like goddamn! look at all the dudes in chick pants with the weirdest hayer do's! They were wearing tight peg leg pants and too tight t shirts (hmmm...wonder if one of em was stoney? :think:) anyway, they were all pastey with dyed black hayer that was kinda poofy in the back and coyly brushed over one eye...it was really gay lookin...