Quantcast

"Ghost Rider" is the stupidest movie...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...okay, maybe it's not as bad as "Aragon" or "Happy Feet," but it sucks bad nonetheless. Dont waste your time even if its on HBO and both your arms are broken and you cant reach the remote. Just roll over and suffocate yourself in the blankets instead.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I didn't think it was that bad. If you want to see a truly terrible movie watch Death Bed: The Bed That Eats. After seeing that you will want to die.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
He sucks no doubt, but the movie is just...bad. Like, retardedly awful. Give a 6th grader a budget and he'd turn our crap better'n this Im certain.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
lol...most of you know I'm a comic guy and I skipped it...that should tell you something...not to mention Cage sucks!!...D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What part of that movie would even interest you? After seeing the trailer I knew it would suck enough to avoid.

As far as the stupidest, that's a stretch. But it did look damn lame.

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
This topic is funny because I just watched this on HBO monday night. I knew it was gonna suck, but I guess my only excuse would be with the writer strike thing there is NOTHING on tv so I end up watching some sorry BS.

The only redeeming quality was that old cowboy guy. "I like your style dude". :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What bothered me about this flick is that the first time he turns into the Ghost Rider, he's already an expert with his skills. Where's the ****ing learning curve?

Casting Eva Mendes as the love interest was a really bad choice.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I am a Cage fan, I have to admit. Recently (in the past couple years) I agree he has put out some really awful movies. But think of some of the good ones in the past 10 years.

Adaptation
Bringing out the Dead
Matchstick Men
Lord of War