Quantcast

ghost town

Jan 15, 2002
Suburban MA, USA
Face it Narlus, Ireland ain't the biking mecca your boss told you it was (in order to lure you over there) ;)

Hahaha!

I rode Nam today (blew off work) to show off the goods to a bunch of industry folks up for NEMBAfest.

-Couch

Your Honor

Chimp
Oct 17, 2003
Texas
Originally posted by narlus
did that tumbleweed blow in from TX?
sho 'nuff. Hey, what's it like dirt surfin the EI? Do you ever cross over to the UK and ride Wales? Saw some bitchen trails pix in a MTB mag recently :D that covered Wales and some B&B's along the way. Didn't mention pubs, though, guess the Welsh don't drink much...:eek: :p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Originally posted by Your Honor
sho 'nuff. Hey, what's it like dirt surfin the EI? Do you ever cross over to the UK and ride Wales? Saw some bitchen trails pix in a MTB mag recently :D that covered Wales and some B&B's along the way. Didn't mention pubs, though, guess the Welsh don't drink much...:eek: :p
haven't been over across the irish sea yet, only have ridden a few spots in ireland. i hope to hit morzine/les gets sometime next season, we'll see if it happens.

can't speak for the welsh, but i have it on good authority that the irish aren't pint-shy. :)