Quantcast

GHY Winter Chill Series Episode 2

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
Went there and took some shots of the comp. Made this little video. I apologize in advance if i didn't get some of you that were riding in the comp. Well enjoy.

Apr 28, 2006
Kirkland, WA
not bad nick, get a tripod though :thumb: it was a bit shaky. you shoulda come to sea tac yeasterday, we had quite a crew riding. the new demo is so sickk. anyway, good job.

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
someone needs to learn how to edit.

good clips but the editing made it soo boring i had to shut it off halfway
Hey i know i'm not as good as you at editing, also i used windows media movie maker, because Adobe Premiere is a bit too confusing for me, so don't be saying low things for trying.

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
not bad nick, get a tripod though :thumb: it was a bit shaky. you shoulda come to sea tac yeasterday, we had quite a crew riding. the new demo is so sickk. anyway, good job.

Yeh it was really shaky. It was my first time filming a comp. So everything was fast paced. Also, like the groups rode all at once. So ams group 1 would go all at once. So i'm filming one guy and then at the same time another guy pulls off someting sicker. Then i miss it and yeh fast paced. I was looking for a tri-pod for my camera but i couldn't find any that fit. I got to go to the comp for not going to sst. So idk. Since i could go to SST anytime, so it's not a big deal.

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
Yeh i really want to compete in the last one. I don't care if i win or not i just want to try it and have fun. and anyways, what's the possibility of me winning. haha. like the ams are freakin throwin 3's and stuff. haha. Well kris, i'm gonna try and get my hardtail dialed by the end of Dec. maybe and then you can teach me your ways. haha.

Sep 8, 2004
That photographer sure is annoying! haha. Yeah, thats me... I need to find a better spot, but thats the best place to shoot w/ the fisheye. I'll try to post some photos as soon as possible.
And hopefully I'll have a remote flash setup by the next jam, so I don't have to stand in the way.

-James.