Quantcast

Giant 2005??

ZeroCool

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
Cam-Town, Holmes!
Ok, so I'm riding out in sycamore friday after work, and I ran into some guys I think work for Giant. They were all decked out in the full Giant getups, all on Giants, at least, I THINK they were. 2 of 'em were on the kinda FR bike, the VT I think, but 2 of them were on some bikes I hadn't seen before. They weren't super into me coming up and asking about it, so I jetted back to my car, and my trusty $50 from ebay digital camera. sorry the pic kinda sucks, but what do you expect for $50, it gets the job done, they were putting the bikes away, and I only got this one shot. They had this bike, and some big-ass FR-looking bike with a DH fork. I've seen them out there before, but I've never seen new stuff. I'm thinking that maybe I scooped some of the bike magazines, maybe they'll hire me as a paparazzi, then I can afford a better camera.:)

I rule ! :)

0cool

Attachments

ZeroCool

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
Cam-Town, Holmes!
golgiaparatus said:
Good work 0cool :thumb:
Yeah, I rule!
I used to see guys on prototype Diamondbacks around a lot too, but I think they moved back East or something a while back, so I don't see that anymore.
I guess it's like living near Detroit or something, with all the car makers around.

0cool