Quantcast

Giant DH w/ Manitou DC sighted in DC

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
Twice now in front of Farragut North station at around 10AM during the week I've seen a new blue Giant DH bike w/ Manitou DC and the whole kit, very nice. The rider though, definitely does not seem like your average DC or Mid-Atlantic double black diamond X-treme jibber. Just a heads up in case anyone lost a $4-5000 bike.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
Stiff said:
Twice now in front of Farragut North station at around 10AM during the week I've seen a new blue Giant DH bike w/ Manitou DC and the whole kit, very nice. The rider though, definitely does not seem like your average DC or Mid-Atlantic double black diamond X-treme jibber. Just a heads up in case anyone lost a $4-5000 bike.
Alot of people are starting to buy DH/FR bikes to commute on..I've seen a guy on an Intense in B-more, full XTR and all that lightweight bs. If people have money they'll buy whatever is expensive.

Hi Corey :love:

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
If you saw the guy riding it and how he was riding it....just trying to help. On second thought, I think I might offer him a ben franklin for it. A shiny new Dorado alone would be worth half that!

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
On Sat. night I saw a guy in DC riding what looked to be like a pimped out gemini with DC fork and everything....It was the guy that rowls up the crowd at Wizards games!!!!!!!!! He is the one that jumps off a trampoline from the foul line, through a hoop and dunks the ball. He was just riding it around during time outs but he didn't do anything interesting on it. Looks like it has never seen dirt.

Dixon scored 23 points that game off the bench and the Wizards beat the suns......but Steve Nash wasn't playing....