Quantcast

Giant, Specialized, Yeti, and Shimano are Coming to Town

ewiccami

Chimp
Dec 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
Hey everybody,

Eric at Zumwalt's here. Haven't been on the forum in a while. I just wanted to mention that we'll be hosting a Demo Day and Poker ride at the Sweetwater Regional Park on the 1st of April. It's a Sunday, for those of you without a calendar. :) Giant, Specialized, Yeti, and Shimano will be there to help contribute to the fun. All the info. is on the website at http://www.zcbikes.com if you have any more questions. The event is going to be a free one, so come out and let's have some fun.

P.S. Just so y'all know, this isn't an April Fools joke.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Hey everybody,

Eric at Zumwalt's here. Haven't been on the forum in a while. I just wanted to mention that we'll be hosting a Demo Day and Poker ride at the Sweetwater Regional Park on the 1st of April. It's a Sunday, for those of you without a calendar. :) Giant, Specialized, Yeti, and Shimano will be there to help contribute to the fun. All the info. is on the website at http://www.zcbikes.com if you have any more questions. The event is going to be a free one, so come out and let's have some fun.

P.S. Just so y'all know, this isn't an April Fools joke.
If I am not racing that weekend I will be out there.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I'm not from down there, but the guys at Zumwalt's are super duper cool. Met them at Sloppy Otter last year and besides being nice, he hooked me up with a killer deal on some shoes.

Go there. Buy stuff. Be happy.

Bighit138

Chimp
Mar 8, 2007
Ill be there, anyone think shimano will be having any specials on parts? Maybe a 303 or a demo 8 test ride?

Bighit138

Chimp
Mar 8, 2007
I am realy looking forward to seeing a glory or a 303 tho, demo 8's are sweet too, i am kinda a special ed fan. (i ride a bighit, hence the name)

ewiccami

Chimp
Dec 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
hey guys,

not sure if they're bringing any dh bikes. i've left it up to the three of them to decide which bikes best represent their company. either way, you should definitely check things out. should be fun. some of our vendors are also donating prizes for the poker ride and raffle. hope to see y'all there.

Bighit138

Chimp
Mar 8, 2007
Ill be there for sure, especialy if there is free stuff. I dont care if its just stickers it still free:weee:

ewiccami

Chimp
Dec 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
i wasn't sure how to explain it, so i copied this off of some website:

"Basically it's an excuse to get out, ride and have some fun. . . There is a designated trail, an entry and exit point and stations along the way where you secure the cards for your poker hand. There are prizes for the winning hand and often door prizes too. "

hope to see you there man. have a good one.

eric

Bighit138

Chimp
Mar 8, 2007
So basicaly we ride, get cards, then get free stuff. Sounds good, plus I gotta be ther to support the shop

rancho_race1

Chimp
Mar 5, 2007
the demo ride and poker ride was great. the yeti 303 is more than just a DH bike, it was used today as an XC ride. good stuff

ewiccami

Chimp
Dec 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody that made it out to the demo and poker ride. We had loads of fun, and it couldn't have been possible without you guys attending. Thanks for the good show!

Eric