Cross Country & Trail
Price
2500FreeShipping
Size
L

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
2014 Giant XTC Advanced SL. Size Large. I'm the original owner, and bought this as a frame set to build from the ground up with the parts I wanted. The frame was $2300, and i built it up almost identical to the 0 model, which sold for $8200, and you can compare to here: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/xtc.advanced.sl.29er.0/14829/66315/

I maintained the bike flawlessly, and rode it far too seldom. It was never raced. You'll be hard pressed to find a scratch on it, actually. No gouges or cracks, suspension was serviced this summer, brake pads have plenty of life left, drivetrain has many miles left, and I've got a brand new unridden set of Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo tires to install before you pick it up. Basically, this is as close to a new bike as used-bike shopping gets.

I will ship for free to the lower 48 united states. Asking $2500. 1/3rd of what it was new.

2014 Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 frameset, size large (5'8-6'0)
Rock Shox Sid XX with hydraulic remote lockout
Avid XX brakes with SRAM X-rotors
SRAM XX1 shifter, derailleur, crankset, chain, and cassette
DT Swiss 240 hubs built to DT Swiss XR400 tubeless rims with DT Swiss competition spokes and DT proloc black brass nipples
NEW Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo tires (pictured with old tires, new tires will be installed)
Giant Contact SL stem
Giant Contact SLR carbon bar
Truvativ Noir T40 carbon seatpost
ODI grips
Weight varies
00D0D_8o6QdC46Q31_600x450.jpg
between 21-22lbs depending on tires and pedals.

Attachments