H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Screen printed poster by Josh Graham being produced by Vice:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
OK, but figure, Tommy Lee played drums. Do you think he's smart enough to haul pizzas??? Not saying that H8R and Tommy Lee are one and the same, but, wait...:think:
Dont compare H8R with Tommy Lee. Have you seen the Pam Anderson tape? The man is on another level altogether.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Just googled the venue. Walking distance. (Or riding, since this a bicycle forum)

edit: Crap. Wife out of town both nights. Nice timing. Must procure babysitter.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Just googled the venue. Walking distance. (Or riding, since this a bicycle forum)

edit: Crap. Wife out of town both nights. Nice timing. Must procure babysitter.
Bring the kids. Play Doh makes great ear plugs.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
A couple of those Mastodon guys are from Rochester. You should do a show here.
Brann and Bill. We've known them since way before Mastodon, we toured w/ them when they were both in Today Is the Day. (Bill was on bass back then)

I think we even did a gig there...it's all so foggy now....

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Brann and Bill. We've known them since way before Mastodon, we toured w/ them when they were both in Today Is the Day. (Bill was on bass back then)

I think we even did a gig there...it's all so foggy now....
Yeah I'm pretty sure you have played Rochester. A buddy of mine is a huge fan and he's always talking about how he met you.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah I'm pretty sure you have played Rochester. A buddy of mine is a huge fan and he's always talking about how he met you.
He's lying. :busted:

I'm an antisocial prick at our gigs.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Can I get on the guest list for the 25th? I'll go! I'll drag Jim Mac with me too! Oh, and I NEED that poster!!!!! (I collect concert posters!)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Can I get on the guest list? I'll go! I'll drag Jim Mac with me too! Oh, and I NEED that poster!!!!! (I collect concert posters!)
Dude, I'm sorry, narlus got dibs, and that's about all the "people I've not met face to face yet" list spots I can squeeze on there.

I had to wait more than a week to even get that confirmed.

We haven't been to NY in 4 years, our guest list is already going to be a scroll the length of a football field.

I will score posters though. I am also working on screen printing album posters here, we should have some available soon.

(limited edition poster hand printed by the band...ebay heaven :rolleyes: )

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Dude, I'm sorry, narlus got dibs, and that's about all the "people I've not met face to face yet" list spots I can squeeze on there.

I had to wait more than a week to even get that confirmed.

We haven't been to NY in 4 years, our guest list is already going to be a scroll the length of a football field.

I will score posters though. I am also working on screen printing album posters here, we should have some available soon.

(limited edition poster hand printed by the band...ebay heaven :rolleyes: )
No sweat! :) I'll still consider making the 3 hour trek is Jim Mac is along for the ride. :thumb:

Limited Edition poster... :drool: